Thread: bank details

Respected Member

bank details

Could any members, shed some light reference my ability to support my wife here in uk. Do i have to send my bank details, pay slips etc to her in phils. She present them at interview. Or does the embassy contact me here in uk reference this. She is applying to come here on a family visa.
    Sheldon

Quote Originally Posted by sheldon1 View Post
    Could any members, shed some light reference my ability to support my wife here in uk. Do i have to send my bank details, pay slips etc to her in phils. She present them at interview. Or does the embassy contact me here in uk reference this. She is applying to come here on a family visa.
    Sheldon
    Hi Sheldon Welcome to the forum!Family visa? Why not spouse?

Respected Member

bank details

my wife just wants to visit me here for 12 weeks. we have 2 kids together so she wants to get back to phils for the kids. she never met my family. we were told its best to apply for family visa. shes just applying for her passport ,that will be ready to collect in two weeks. we just want information regarding my ability to support her here. i have good job etc. but what documents do they need from me exactly?. its only a short visit, not to move here. we have been married for 18 months but been together for over 3 years. help please.

my wife just wants to visit me here for 12 weeks. we have 2 kids together so she wants to get back to phils for the kids. she never met my family. we were told its best to apply for family visa. shes just applying for her passport ,that will be ready to collect in two weeks. we just want information regarding my ability to support her here. i have good job etc. but what documents do they need from me exactly?. its only a short visit, not to move here. we have been married for 18 months but been together for over 3 years. help please.
    Right Sheldon, You can get information by clicking the word Serch and you can find all those threads regarding Family visa. Hope this will help.

Sheldon
    You'll have to submit 6 months wage slips, six months bank statements, and your savings account statements. I think that you will probably have to write a letter of support for her application and include evidence that you have adequate accommodation for yourself and your wife. If the house your living in is not owned by you or rented directly by you, you will also need a letter from the owner or person who's name is on the rent book, saying that it's OK with them for your wife to stay there.

Why don't you apply for a spouse visa, if she gets one she can stay here or come and go for up to two years. If she comes here on a family visit visa, I'm not absolutely sure about this, but I think she might need to take out medical insurance to cover the period of her stay as well.
    Iain.

Thread Information