Hi guys I know it will be sound like it is me but it is not actually me who has the problem.

I have a question about a friend in Exeter who wants to file a divorce. They only got married just over a month ago. The reason is because they are continuously arguing over a nonsense reasons and sometimes end up with the husband beating the wife.

Now she wants to file a divorce but the problem is she doesnt know how and her passport has been sent to the UKBA for her ILR and it has still not been processed at the moment.

She wants to know if she will be able to call the UKBA office and ask if she can change the address to send her documents back or if she can just pick it up from the Home Office.

If she is going to file a divorce does that mean that the UKBA wont approve her application for her ILR?

She actually wants to stay here for a while to at least have a job till the possible ILR visa gets approved cos she has no money at all her hubby dont give her enough, not even enough for her fare escaping from him.

Thanks a lot in advance. God Bless!