Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: advice please

Smile

strange though they did not ask picture of me and my husband together even i brought 3 pics..
    but i was talking to one lady there going to sweden..the cfo lady asked her to come back coz she did'nt have pictures of her and husband to show so she did not give cfo certificate..
    and also the cfo staff there did not ask my original documents..

and also give to your wife your middle name ( your mom maiden name ) coz the cfo will ask that.. if your wife did not know, the cfo staff will ask your wife to contact you..
    CRITICIZING OTHERS IS A DANGEROUS THING, NOT SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU MAY MAKE MISTAKES ABOUT THEM, BUT BECAUSE YOU MAY BE REVEALING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF.

pumpkins babykins

Newbie (Restricted Access) simont's Avatar
    thanks guys for all the kind words and its reassuring to know that we are not the only ones to be caught out by this stupid law.

I have told Grace all she needs to know and all she needs to have, thanks to this site only! And like some have said she would have been at the airport in 5 hours time excited about coming home only for somebody to tell her she needs to be told what its like to live with an englishman. well we have lived together for 3 years and we don't need anybody to tell us what a mixed relationship is like as we are more than happy thank you very much!!

The worst thing about our situation is that we used to live in Dubai and the british embassy there told us we could change Grace's visit visa to a spouse visa once we were settled in the Uk!!

The Thing is I can't get to upset because my wife is lucky as she has here visa and she will be here on Saturday, but I am just sick of people questioning our relationship.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information