well, there are posts on this before but would like to share my experience as it may be a bit different from others.

I arrived in St. Mary Euphrasia Foundation in Auror Blvd. at around 9:30, as someone mentioned here that seminar starts at 10am. I thought I was early, but I was actually late. The seminar started at 8:30am... so, I was able to see the 3rd part of the video presentation on the 2nd floor. There were about 15 to 20 women there, most of them are on a spouse/fiancee visa. Actually, St. Mary Euphrasia only accepts attendees on a spouse/fiancee visa, since the OFWs are only accommodated in the Manila office.

The video was over at around 10:30.. then there was a few minutes of Q&A about the video.. then the facilitator talked about visa and what to expect when you arrive in your "port of call". Then we went down to the 1st floor and we were interviewed one-on-one.

The reason why some women were asked about partner's middle name, or postal code, or partner's school... is because they were not able to fill-out this part of the form. I wasn't asked these questions because I answered all the items in the forms they gave out. So, if you're going to answer the forms, make sure that you answer everything so that they won't ask too many questions.

Thanks to PAT for telling me to bring 3 photocopies of my passport and visa. They have asked me for it. They didn't ask for my passport photo anymore. They have a camera already where they'll take your picture (this process reminds me of when you get your NBI clearance). Of course, you'll need to prepare 650 for the costs.. plus a few pesos for the photocopy. You will need to photocopy the forms you filled out and the blue certificate that they'll give you.. it cost me 12 pesos. Oh, don't forget to bring your original passport.

The entire thing ended at noon... not bad... not boring as well... I met a Filipina who'll be bound do Debyshire.. hehehe.. made friends there too..

Oh my... I should run for president...

I hope this information helps.