Thread: Succesful Settlement Visa Appeal

Smile Succesful Settlement Visa Appeal

Hi

I previously posted an introduction in August 2009 which contained details of a settlement visa refusal for my wife (Engela).

I would just like to thank all the people on the forum who posted a reply of support and/or advice. Especially Marylen for the introduction and joebloggs for the extra advice.

I am happy to say that after submitting an appeal on 26th August we were contacted on 21st September to say that the refusal was over turned by the ECO/ECM and we are just waiting for our passport with visa to be returned before booking my wife's journey to Scotland.

If anyone requires advice when going through a similar process please get in touch as sharing application experience and learning from others who have gone through the same process is the best approach from my experience.

Thanks again all...

Great, thats a very good news indeed, our sincerest congratulations, well done
    Jiri & Maricel

good it didnt go to appeal so you didnt have to wait too long and didn't cost you more

welldone, thats 2 refusals over turned by the ECM, must be new to the job

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    good it didnt go to appeal so you didnt have to wait too long and didn't cost you more

welldone, thats 2 refusals over turned by the ECM, must be new to the job
    Another happy punter for Joey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, btw, sorry about saturday, Jet was working anyway, plus I got sent a couple of irritating leads, so I went out and made myself 700 quid......

Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Oh, btw, sorry about saturday, Jet was working anyway, plus I got sent a couple of irritating leads, so I went out and made myself 700 quid......[/SIZE]
    £700 how many did you have to do to earn that

to be honest dom, it was a bit , only thing worth seeing was the red arrows, and they were only there for 15mins or so, but me misses and kids have seen them, so i dont need to goto scouseland again

Congratulations....

Quote Originally Posted by isimpson01 View Post
    Hi

I previously posted an introduction in August 2009 which contained details of a settlement visa refusal for my wife (Engela).

I would just like to thank all the people on the forum who posted a reply of support and/or advice. Especially Marylen for the introduction and joebloggs for the extra advice.

I am happy to say that after submitting an appeal on 26th August we were contacted on 21st September to say that the refusal was over turned by the ECO/ECM and we are just waiting for our passport with visa to be returned before booking my wife's journey to Scotland.

If anyone requires advice when going through a similar process please get in touch as sharing application experience and learning from others who have gone through the same process is the best approach from my experience.

Thanks again all...
    I didn't get a mention. just kidding
    Congratulations to you Ian(did I spell ur name right?) & Engela.
    I got the good news from Engela a day after I got here in the UK. I'm so happy for you, guys. Finally!
    BTW, it's Emma here.
    Faith makes all things possible.
    makes them easy.

well done and congrats!!!!

Hi Emma

Quote Originally Posted by empott View Post
    I didn't get a mention. just kidding
    Congratulations to you Ian(did I spell ur name right?) & Engela.
    I got the good news from Engela a day after I got here in the UK. I'm so happy for you, guys. Finally!
    BTW, it's Emma here.
    Hi Emma

Yes you got spelling correct.

Engela is always talking about you and said you were chatting each other last night again and we are both grateful for the help and advice when she had her interview in August.

It will makes things easier with having many friends in the UK already.

Hope you are enjoying the UK and the weather.

I bet winter coat and boots were the 1st shopping items.

I have my list for when Engela arrives here at the airport Haha

... the refusal was over turned by the ECO/ECM
    And rightly SO! Delighted to hear it!

... sharing application experience and learning from others who have gone through the same process is the best approach.

Congratulations! We're happy for you and your wife.

Banned
    Congratulations from us also.

congratz... so when is your wife planning to travel in UK??

Smile

congratz congratz
    CRITICIZING OTHERS IS A DANGEROUS THING, NOT SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU MAY MAKE MISTAKES ABOUT THEM, BUT BECAUSE YOU MAY BE REVEALING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF.

pumpkins babykins

Congratulations
    Louella & Iain.

Quote Originally Posted by mygurl View Post
    congratz... so when is your wife planning to travel in UK??
    Hi

Engela hopes to be here on 10th October after visiting family & friends in other areas of the Philippines.

Counting down the days now. It will be good to be in the same time zone again.

It will be good to be in the same time zone again.
    You can say THAT again! Mind you, it'll take Engela a little time to adjust to things like this ... but she soon will.

Respected Member
    Hi

Thanks again all...
    congratulations
    If it's not life threatening IGNORE it .. .

Respected Member
    Congratulations to both of you
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Hi All

Further update - flight is now booked and arriving in Scotland on 9th October at 940pm.

Dark and cold weather Haha

i am pleased for you both, now you can just relax after such a stressful time and enjoy the rest of your lives together

Respected Member
    Hi

Thanks again all...
    congrats ..wish to hear same decision for my appeal..settlement also but my daughter to join us
    If it's not life threatening IGNORE it .. .

Congrats Ian and Engela..

Congratulations to you both!!

Quote Originally Posted by jaishann View Post
    congrats ..wish to hear same decision for my appeal..settlement also but my daughter to join us
    Hi Jaishann
    Engela is settling into life here now.
    Just wondering how your appeal is going.
    Best of luck and we are sure you get a good outcome and will be as happy as us.
    Regards

Hi

Thanks again all...
    Congratz!!!!! Safe journey to uk
    Marlyn & Kenny forever

Respected Member
    Hi

Thanks again all...
    Another success story, congratulations
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

yipeeeeeeeee

Hi

Thanks again all...
    congratulations yeah for the Scottish applications hehehehe yet another success.... we will be there soon too near Glasgow

Thread Information