Thread: Burried or cremation?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    It is not normally a thought I would entertain at this time of the morning.....
    I thought the normal way for Italians was being buried in foundations!

I already have a plot at Anfield cemetery!
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    I thought the normal way for Italians was being buried in foundations!

As aggregate in new road building....

Cheery post could be worse,I once visited the worlds largest open air crematorium,the burning ghats on the banks of the Ganges,I was a kid so the sight didnt register/phase me one iota but now that mortality is occassionally a fleeting thought I do wonder would I rather have flames licking at my face than maggots
    Back in the early 1990's I saw a sky burial on the Tibetan plateau and always wanted to visit the fabled badjao isla muerte where the corpses are laid out on a white spit of sand in the south china sea to decompose but I never got the opportunity to do that,get burnt pen gas mark 6 for 45 minutes,done to a crisp,then you can rise phoenix like from the ashes

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Thread Information