Thread: Want to chat...

Arrow Want to chat...

first good evening everyone here in forum specially in uk parts of leeds..

just want to talk and really hhoping to have a friend that just so close in my place and finally we can chat...coz you know guys i miss so much the way my life used to be... i so miss it and i get crazy...................... i love my husband but i really do miss my llife when i was in single. hope someone out there im going to meet and to have nice chat and soon make friends here around in bramley leeds or even maybe outside the leeds as long its not in scotland or a very far away from my place..

ok thanks to all who read this post!!

goodnight ..

Hiya not from Leeds but from memory I think we have a few memebers from Leeds. Your not being rude to your Hubby both partners need to have others to chat to even if its so the two partners have something to chat about

Hope you find some people near by soon
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Oh dear I have been there.done that!why not enroll yourself in college so that at least you have something to be occupied...
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pocahontas View Post
    just want to talk and really hhoping to have a friend that just so close in my place and finally we can chat...coz you know guys i miss so much the way my life used to be... i so miss it and i get crazy...................... i love my husband but i really do miss my llife when i was in single.
    hello pocahontas, it's normal to feel that way, i suppose all of us go through that phase in our transition
    from single life to married life and from our life back home to our new life here in uk - 2 major changes at once,
    so understandably, it can be hard specially at the beginning....

But my advice is not to dwell on the idea of how much you're missing out and how you miss the life you had back home....
    You have to realize that this is your life now - here with your husband.....you have to set your mind on that.....
    of course you're entitled to miss everything and everyone you left back home but at the end of the day, this is your home now
    and the earlier you accept that, the easier for you to adjust and get used to your new life here with your hubby.....

And i agree with you, having some filipina friends around would be a comfort, it somewhat brings you closer to home, so to speak....
    I wish you find filipina friends you can hang out and chat nearby
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

hi pocahontas we are very near Leeds we pop over to the city almost every weekend to shop at pinoy mini-mall and the Chinese superstores.

If you have yahoo add us (click on the red Y under our post count)
    Mark, Cristina & Raffy

Red face Great

Quote Originally Posted by thejarvs View Post
    hi pocahontas we are very near Leeds we pop over to the city almost every weekend to shop at pinoy mini-mall and the Chinese superstores.

If you have yahoo add us (click on the red Y under our post count)
    GOOD MORNING HAPPY FAMILY.. its really nice to hear from you again after i think 2months no thread from me coz i really stop checking here coz i felt just tired hoping to look a friend here.hehe but its sounds this good isnt it.. coz your really from here.......WOW hehe im sorry if im two overwhelmed. i will soon add you to my ym account so we can chat and finally make friends..8-) hello kabayan nako for the record ha. medyo hirap pa talaga ko mag english..hehe i am sounds so trying hard! but i hope you dont mind. sige.. see you and talk to you soon guys..

Red face Good morning miss sophie..

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    hello pocahontas, it's normal to feel that way, i suppose all of us go through that phase in our transition
    from single life to married life and from our life back home to our new life here in uk - 2 major changes at once,
    so understandably, it can be hard specially at the beginning....

But my advice is not to dwell on the idea of how much you're missing out and how you miss the life you had back home....
    You have to realize that this is your life now - here with your husband.....you have to set your mind on that.....
    of course you're entitled to miss everything and everyone you left back home but at the end of the day, this is your home now
    and the earlier you accept that, the easier for you to adjust and get used to your new life here with your hubby.....

And i agree with you, having some filipina friends around would be a comfort, it somewhat brings you closer to home, so to speak....
    I wish you find filipina friends you can hang out and chat nearby
    thank you for your reply.. and your totally right! i honestly been thinking for that and convince my self but i guess its not just easy where everyone is been with my situation trying to have a new life with your husband here in uk. only the difference is how we cope with this where i find it hard to me now. but as your advice and others thanks again. hm..wish ko nga sometimes wala nalang ako pakiramdam. coz sometimes i feel na ibang tao nako eh hehe.. but ofcours that only sometimes and thank god im still normal.. i tried to enroll but the school said i have to remain here for one year with the course i want and the english skills is already full which im late! and still no luck to find a job! but just keep go and id just want to find a friend

thanks again and have great day!!

Red face Good morning mrs. Daddy

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    Oh dear I have been there.done that!why not enroll yourself in college so that at least you have something to be occupied...
    thank you for your reply...i actually did that already. but in the process i decided to improve first my english which when i try to enroll my self with the help of my husband we found out that i have to stay here for one year before i can enroll my self and anyway im not that intelligent hehe..im so very typical. and i tried to look for a job but still no luck.

but mrs.daddy theres someone reply me here in forum that they are just near in leeds and i have a feeling that one of this weeks we can finally meet up and who knows they willl be my first friend...specially pinay. and she seems quiet nice when i look up to those pictures of them. sana nga noh..hehe

till here and next post..

Red face hello mr. simpson..

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    Hiya not from Leeds but from memory I think we have a few memebers from Leeds. Your not being rude to your Hubby both partners need to have others to chat to even if its so the two partners have something to chat about

Hope you find some people near by soon
    good morning..even your not from leeds.. and your from london which were going down in london this weekend! well to visit my parents in law. anyway thanks for your concern in this matter.hehe

yeah someone reply me here from forum that they are just near in leeds and going to city center where i used to go to..so lets see..im excited!

have great day and till next post!

with Mrs. Daddy. That's actually my plan when I go to the UK this December, to study and keep myself occupied while my Daughter is at School.

Don`t worry gurls.Everything will turn to be okey.Yan ang pinay kaya natin to!About me am about to start a new chapter of our family life as well.I can`t wait to have a little mini me or hubby`s mini him.To pocahontas and Scottishbride You`re soon recover the feeling of homesickness.I promise you both

Smile hello

Don`t worry gurls.Everything will turn to be okey.Yan ang pinay kaya natin to!About me am about to start a new chapter of our family life as well.I can`t wait to have a little mini me or hubby`s mini him.To pocahontas and Scottishbride You`re soon recover the feeling of homesickness.I promise you both
    thats great news so how long you are pregnant? i tried to keep my self busy, coz when i was single i used to go in the gym, shoppings, chatting and having coffee with friends, singing in karaoke and even in the house. lam monaman tayong mga pinoy very like to singing hehe kahit hindi pang singer hehe..

Quote Originally Posted by pocahontas View Post
    thats great news so how long you are pregnant? i tried to keep my self busy, coz when i was single i used to go in the gym, shoppings, chatting and having coffee with friends, singing in karaoke and even in the house. lam monaman tayong mga pinoy very like to singing hehe kahit hindi pang singer hehe..
    Its my 11th weeks now

Thread Information