Hi to all. Its been along time since my last visit here in the forum. I got my ILR 3 months ago after 2 months of waiting which i am very very happy after 5years of waiting for it (I am on Work Permit to those who doesn't know). Work still okay always busy looking for 30 lovely residents (its very tiring though 30 people for 2 carers and 1 nurse). Still working 6 days/week 12 hours shift every night.

My family in Phils sligthly affected by the typhoon but thank God its not as terrible in many places in Manila. I donate a few pounds to the victim "every little helps".

As for my lovelife back to ZERO again me and my BF broke up a month ago but I am okay that's life I supposed Still believe my time will come for the right person. I have a job, friends, family in Phils of course, my own house in Phils from my non-stop working here and a bit of savings. Can't complain, still on positive side of life. Life is too short...keep on enjoying as they said.

Anyway, almost a year now I did apply for a job is Australia thru the help of my cousin and an expectedly after a year i get a job offer. Nice salary than here and very attractive offer which is hard to resist. I am very interested to grab the offer and I am going for medical in a month time. If I pass the medical that's the only vital link for me to work there and I can get my work visa in a month time. Although I informed the company I am going for a month holiday in Phils this coming Dec and I am available in January 2010which is fine with them.

So, if everything's in order I am decided already to migrate in Australia as I read Australia is in top ten place to live. Its a big decision for me to migrate in australia as I only need to wait in June next year to apply for my citizenship but i believe "opportunities knocks at once" there might be no second chance for me. After all citizenship is not an issue for me if it is not for me so be it.

Wish me luck!