Thread: Life in the UK Test Made Easy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Red face Life in the UK Test Made Easy

Hello everyone!

I've said before, that I was looking up for something else that is, ways I can promote the book I am working on when I spotted this forum. I joined in. I thought I might learn something from here. Very true enough! And not only that - I felt the warmth spirit of this Community.

And questions followed me, would it be a good idea to share/promote my book here, maybe not? Would I get a support, perhaps? In my initial attempts to promote my book, I posted a link, at the risk of being banned or deleted. I was not. So, I concluded that it is just fine.

Meanwhile, I carried on working for the final version. This time, I am finished. Few copies we will be submitted to the British Library as part of the requirement. And again, I am here, promoting and selling. Anyone interested, you can contact me.

Thank you also to those who gave good words about my book

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bless.books View Post
    Hello everyone!

I've said before, that I was looking up for something else that is, ways I can promote the book I am working on when I spotted this forum. I joined in. I thought I might learn something from here. Very true enough! And not only that - I felt the warmth spirit of this Community.

And questions followed me, would it be a good idea to share/promote my book here, maybe not? Would I get a support, perhaps? In my initial attempts to promote my book, I posted a link, at the risk of being banned or deleted. I was not. So, I concluded that it is just fine.

Meanwhile, I carried on working for the final version. This time, I am finished. Few copies we will be submitted to the British Library as part of the requirement. And again, I am here, promoting and selling. Anyone interested, you can contact me.

Thank you also to those who gave good words about my book
    I'd like to get a copy please let us know best way Thanks
    If it's not life threatening IGNORE it .. .

to get the book

Quote Originally Posted by jaishann View Post
    I'd like to get a copy please let us know best way Thanks
    Hello jaishann! Thank you for your interest in getting a copy. You make my day! I can send the book to you direct with dedication (just tell me your name). Please contact me direct to my email address which is the same as this username bless.books at googlemail dot com and we will take it from there. Due to security and privacy, I wouldnt risk putting my postal and phone nos. online. Hope you understand.

Again, thank you for you interest. God bless!

Respected Member
    Hello jaishann! Thank you for your interest in getting a copy. You make my day! I can send the book to you direct with dedication (just tell me your name). Please contact me direct to my email address which is the same as this username bless.books at googlemail dot com and we will take it from there. Due to security and privacy, I wouldnt risk putting my postal and phone nos. online. Hope you understand.

ill drop you a line later with my complete address, it's not for me i will give it to my friend/s as a gift and i might get 3 copies if you give me discount lol..thanks a lot.

Respected Member

sent you an email. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaishann View Post
    sent you an email. Thanks
    Hello jaishann! I've responded to your email. Thanks again.

Respected Member
    Hello jaishann! I've responded to your email. Thanks again.
    I have replied.

Consolation

It is a good feeling to hear from the Government Customer Service Agent, The Stationery Office - The Official Book Life in the United Kingdom - A Journey to Citizenship Publisher And for them to order one copy from me is so so superb! I know it is only a little thing. Not for me though ... for someone who is trying to make it here in th UK as a author/writer is such an amazing experience! What could be more rewarding than that ...

Thread Information