Thread: Ready to submit. Wow!

Respected Member

Ready to submit. Wow!

My wife and i are ready to submit my wifes family visa to uk. We dont want spouse at the moment because she does not want to settle here because of illness with her mother. It could be several years yet. She just wants to see uk and meet my family. Be here no more than 3 months possibly 4. I have 6 months bank statements showing 1,400 going in each month from my salary. I rent a double room in a house and i have contract and letter from landlord. Also copy of my passport pages with stamps. 6 months pay slips. She has her passport,nbi clearance, our marriage contract. Pictures of our childern 3 and 4. Pictures of our wedding last year. She has little savings, as i am sponsoring her. I could put large amounts of money in her account, but i have been told not to do this. She has also western union reciepts from at least 3 years showing support from me.i have also my mother and fathers bio data from there passport, as she will visit them here in uk. Is this enough? Or am i been over cautious just for family visa? Anything missing?

Quote Originally Posted by sheldon1 View Post
    My wife and i are ready to submit my wifes family visa to uk. We dont want spouse at the moment because she does not want to settle here because of illness with her mother. It could be several years yet. She just wants to see uk and meet my family. Be here no more than 3 months possibly 4. I have 6 months bank statements showing 1,400 going in each month from my salary. I rent a double room in a house and i have contract and letter from landlord. Also copy of my passport pages with stamps. 6 months pay slips. She has her passport,nbi clearance, our marriage contract. Pictures of our childern 3 and 4. Pictures of our wedding last year. She has little savings, as i am sponsoring her. I could put large amounts of money in her account, but i have been told not to do this. She has also western union reciepts from at least 3 years showing support from me.i have also my mother and fathers bio data from there passport, as she will visit them here in uk. Is this enough? Or am i been over cautious just for family visa? Anything missing?
    COngartulations! and all the best !!! im sure well experienced members here will give you loads of advice what to do and its all up to you which one you follow!
    Marlyn & Kenny forever

Sounds like you have everything covered, want to wish you lots of luck and a speedy processing!!

Take care.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sheldon1 View Post

Yes, like smiler said, it looks like you have all the bases taken care of. You have documented everything, you can prove you're capable of providing support, you have proof that you've done so for the last 3 years, you seem sorted.

I would reserve your cheers and whoops until Joe Bloggs or Somebody runs it across their minds

Good luck on your application!

Good luck im sure you're gonna have it guys!

Thread Information