Thread: Processing times

Processing times

Hi Everyone

Application (Fiance) finally went in on Oct 2nd, whats the general concensus on processing times these days ? seems to range from a couple of days......to a few months...

Thought the wait would be easy enough, but it really isn't !! Followed all the great advice on here, thanks a million, would surly have tripped up without you all, but you still can't be sure till you see the stamp!!

Started smoking agen, needed a crutch,.....if her overthere finds out ....anyone want to buy a (prospective) visa lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by prythee View Post
    Hi Everyone

Application (Fiance) finally went in on Oct 2nd, whats the general concensus on processing times these days ? seems to range from a couple of days......to a few months...

Thought the wait would be easy enough, but it really isn't !! Followed all the great advice on here, thanks a million, would surly have tripped up without you all, but you still can't be sure till you see the stamp!!

Started smoking agen, needed a crutch,.....if her overthere finds out ....anyone want to buy a (prospective) visa lol
    CLICK HERE for your answer mate . .

you may want to hit "search" if you think it's a commonly asked question, but the link above will give you all the answers direct from the horses mouth.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by James Hubbard View Post
    CLICK HERE for your answer mate . .

you may want to hit "search" if you think it's a commonly asked question, but the link above will give you all the answers direct from the horses mouth.
    Which shows the processing times for settlement visas can vary from 2 days to over 4 months....

The problem with visas (especially settlement) is that there is no standard length of time for an application to take, and just because someone else who applied at the same time as you gets their visa processed within 2 days it doesn't mean you will.

WoW that was quicker than expected !!

Thanks for the replies guys....got an updated message today, "Aplication Processed Returned By Courier" Hope the news will be positive, never expected to be only waiting 18 working days, don't know whether to take that as a good sign or bad now !!!!

I'll let you know in due course, on the face of it I thought we had a pretty slim chance as we only met in March this year, but it's been a wonderful journey so far....Fingers crossed !!

prythee, we put ourse in 8th 6 days after you and at moment shows deferred pending enquries had a mail from them saying that the eco needs some information and when that has arrived the application will be passed back to eco did this happen with yours and did you include a CENOMAR we didnt , i have been advised that this is probably the informmation they are requesting. the NSO website says this can take 2-6 days so they should have it back allready i hope we not gone to the bottom of the pile...wish i had known about the CENOMAR (free to marry)before applying we were in manila and easily could of got one now it seems this is delaying everything and its killing me !!!! lol...i hope you get good news
    j & a

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan47 View Post
    prythee, we put ourse in 8th 6 days after you and at moment shows deferred pending enquries had a mail from them saying that the eco needs some information and when that has arrived the application will be passed back to eco did this happen with yours and did you include a CENOMAR we didnt , i have been advised that this is probably the informmation they are requesting. the NSO website says this can take 2-6 days so they should have it back allready i hope we not gone to the bottom of the pile...wish i had known about the CENOMAR (free to marry)before applying we were in manila and easily could of got one now it seems this is delaying everything and its killing me !!!! lol...i hope you get good news
    j & a
    Hi Jonathan

No our went from processing to processed. Yes we both included a cenomar. We also included an enhanced disclosure each to show no convictions as i guess it's something they would check....I really would not be too worried as they seem to be moving really quickly right now compared to previous applications i have been following here.

I fully empathise with the waiting bit, it's like a daily torture..lol...
    Good luck mate I'm sure you will not be too far away from a decision.

Thread Information