[FONT="Verdana"][/FONT]
Hello everyone. I am new on this site but i've been reading some of ur threads for some time now, hoping i'll read some threads that have similar situation to ours. Anyway, I met a British national more than two years ago in the net. We've been boyfriend-girlfriend for 4 months when he decided to come visit me. He stayed here for 3 weeks and we got engaged. After 9 months, he decided to come back here. We got married after 2 months. He stayed here with me in the Philippines for 10 months. Now he is back in UK and want to take me there. My question is ... can his father sponsor/co-sponsor me because my husband is not capable yet. My husband did good on his business the previous years though and now he just started on his new job. My father-in-law has a house and he's living alone. He said we could stay in his house and willing to give a letter saying he could accommodate me there. I have a savings that i think could last for 2 years. Is that enough for a spouse visa? Or is it better that i'll apply for a visit visa first, and come back in the philippines after 6 months to apply for the spouse visa?

thanks for ur help.
emma