Quote Originally Posted by empott View Post
thank u sooo much for the infos. its devastating! we just wanna spend the holidays together but it seems that it wont happen. we don't mind me coming back here after six months and apply for the spouse visa. we just want to be together again. r u sure guys that my father-in-law could not sponsor me for a visit visa?
We did the same route as what you're planning but without sponsor. We're married and applied for a visitor's visa. We showed all necessary and needed documents including bank statements and accomodation. They denied my visa application. The CEO already made up her mind before she even interviewed me coz she didn't even bother checking the statements. She basically based her refusal due to the current balance with my hubby's statement! Saying that it's not enough to last for 6 months! Not taking into consideration that he got a job and gets paid every payday. We didn't even bother appealing our case. After the refusal, hubby decided that instead of us waiting and not knowing the outcome, we might as well settle here in the Philippines. And someday just visit UK.