Thread: goodmorning leeds..

Cool goodmorning leeds..

hm..sunshine atleast. better than cold and rain.. and because of that , i will go this morning in city center well waiting now to my husband to prepare he's self.. and printing my cv.. i will have a happy walk in city center and also a job hunt...

when i came back here , whether ill get the job or not(WISH KO LANG..)..there will no bad news for me.AND rude my good mood..though i had a bad dream lastngiht..and i will go for sing here in karaoke tfc.. pwede ng pagtiyagaan..

MAGANDANG ARAW KA BAYAN KONG THREADERS..

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by pocahontas View Post
    hm..sunshine atleast. better than cold and rain.. and because of that , i will go this morning in city center well waiting now to my husband to prepare he's self.. and printing my cv.. i will have a happy walk in city center and also a job hunt...

when i came back here , whether ill get the job or not(WISH KO LANG..)..there will no bad news for me.AND rude my good mood..though i had a bad dream lastngiht..and i will go for sing here in karaoke tfc.. pwede ng pagtiyagaan..

hehe no one interesting poca sorry... but stay cool and just keep posting whatever you wanna say...

Banned
    hehe no one interesting poca sorry... but stay cool and just keep posting whatever you wanna say...
    lolz, sorry about that, sounds like your blog

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by James Hubbard View Post
    lolz, sorry about that, sounds like your blog
    ITS OK ty btw..and just want to have fun in my self and honestly felt sorry for my own thread it looks so sad that no one is interest to reply..

Banned
    ITS OK ty btw..and just want to have fun in my self and honestly felt sorry for my own thread it looks so sad that no one is interest to reply..
    lets have a group hug!

Quote Originally Posted by James Hubbard View Post
    lets have a group hug!
    i think your the active member right now that present here..coz you have just answer my two new thread...regards to your wifey..

Banned
    i think your the active member right now that present here..coz you have just answer my two new thread...regards to your wifey..
    Don't worry, wife is happy right now, although, i hope you're ok. On your "you again" post, I felt you were unhappy with me. I am sad , but I can deal with it, I'll be fine

Always good to read how people get on, and hopefully we will all read of your happiness in getting your first Job in the UK

Blogging your experiences as someone new to the UK recently from Phill is truely valuable to all those following in your footsteps and for others like Brit hubbies to understand that point of view so please keep blogging and helping others
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Banned
    Hi Poca, just keeps on posting,
    I know every filipina wants to share their experience onced they arrived here.
    But later on, months, years later, they just dissapeared and exit for some stranged reasons.
    I like your sense of humor then!
    Keeps on posting!
    Enjoy your life in England, you take the low road and I will take the high road.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    Always good to read how people get on, and hopefully we will all read of your happiness in getting your first Job in the UK

Blogging your experiences as someone new to the UK recently from Phill is truely valuable to all those following in your footsteps and for others like Brit hubbies to understand that point of view so please keep blogging and helping others
    thanks again somebody.. yeah even the last few days that no one sow interest me here in forum bout my thread i felt sad but i understand coz everyone has a life to get on..and still it helps my own feelings writing here which helps me to express how i feel and makes me feel talking to so many people there that somehow theyve read my concerns..hehe just all of us

speaking of job..i have applied and pass cv so many... but never give up..were filipina right thats it...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    Hi Poca, just keeps on posting,
    I know every filipina wants to share their experience onced they arrived here.
    But later on, months, years later, they just dissapeared and exit for some stranged reasons.
    I like your sense of humor then!
    Keeps on posting!
    Enjoy your life in England, you take the low road and I will take the high road.
    thanks for supporting my thread.. lol sense of humor or making funny to my self.. dont worry penny if im going to leav this forum i will give you and all members here a notice of my leaving..hehe for now expect more threads from me.. coz im really want to talk..well though, im thinking not to say the problem of me and my loving husband.. hehe8-)

You forgot to 'touch wood' :( it's raining and windy na lang. Oh well nights are darker and colder winter has arrived, wrapping up warm and cuddling by the fire is the only way to cope
    Mark, Cristina & Raffy

Banned
    thanks for supporting my thread.. lol sense of humor or making funny to my self.. dont worry penny if im going to leav this forum i will give you and all members here a notice of my leaving..hehe for now expect more threads from me.. coz im really want to talk..well though, im thinking not to say the problem of me and my loving husband.. hehe8-)
    Will support your thread as I like people with sense of humour like you,
    by the way, how can you compare Japan and UK?

Japan-maraming sakang
    UK-maraming higante

What else?

Wink

Will support your thread as I like people with sense of humour like you,
    by the way, how can you compare Japan and UK?

Japan-maraming sakang
    UK-maraming higante

What else?
    you are funny thats right, uk lots of HIGANTE..is your hubby one of them

well to be honest.japan is very nice. lots of PUBLIC BATH THAT SO NICE..........with steam and sauna..its very cheap.. very cultural country and what most i like is lots of KARAOKE going there almost everyday with my sister..8-)...... which theyre originality. i miss everything in japan so much.. but my husband is catch my weak and poor heart.. and to be honest i want to learn fluent english..

kaya ito big adjustments..for me and for my husband.but everythings is going hm.... warrior... then after that loving.............

HAVE GOOD DAY PENNY THOUGH ITS RAINING TODAY..

Banned
    you are funny thats right, uk lots of HIGANTE..is your hubby one of them

well to be honest.japan is very nice. lots of PUBLIC BATH THAT SO NICE..........with steam and sauna..its very cheap.. very cultural country and what most i like is lots of KARAOKE going there almost everyday with my sister..8-)...... which theyre originality. i miss everything in japan so much.. but my husband is catch my weak and poor heart.. and to be honest i want to learn fluent english..

kaya ito big adjustments..for me and for my husband.but everythings is going hm.... warrior... then after that loving.............

HAVE GOOD DAY PENNY THOUGH ITS RAINING TODAY..
    I'm the only small in the family lols. They call me little legs

I like Onsen at Mr. Fujii. My dream to take a bath there someday.

You sounds good in english better than me so keep it up!
    Ignore your hubby if he's in bad mood, count 1-100 and he'll be alright. Take it from me. Done that.

Ok bye for now, I'll go outside even rain is heavy! eheheheh

Wink

I'm the only small in the family lols. They call me little legs

I like Onsen at Mr. Fujii. My dream to take a bath there someday.

You sounds good in english better than me so keep it up!
    Ignore your hubby if he's in bad mood, count 1-100 and he'll be alright. Take it from me. Done that.

Ok bye for now, I'll go outside even rain is heavy! eheheheh
    goodevening ms.penny... how's your day?? what did you do outside in a windy cold weather ?? whats your height? so your small legs, are you also a small but terrible?? where you in philippines? here is from cavite.

BTW most of the times im the one whose not in the mood, buti nalang haba pasensiya asawa ko..hehe

nyt..nyt..

Banned
    goodevening ms.penny... how's your day?? what did you do outside in a windy cold weather ?? whats your height? so your small legs, are you also a small but terrible?? where you in philippines? here is from cavite.

BTW most of the times im the one whose not in the mood, buti nalang haba pasensiya asawa ko..hehe

nyt..nyt..
    I stands 5ft so I'm still normal. But being small is scary. As a saying goes in Pinas

mahirap maging maliit,. nakakapuwing sa malaki

We're neighbor in Pinas. We have shortcut way from Sta Rosa-Tagaytay-Dasmariņas-Silang Cavite.
    By the way, we had tea time outside. We live close to a golf course, there's restaurant on top of the hill where you can see the whole community and sea.

So we are opposite. I'm the one who has long patience, hubby is the one moody but, it only takes 15 minutes as being in bad mood. I'm more scared w/ my temper than with his ehehehhe. Hubby also calls me little tiger wife.

If he asked me to make him a coffee, I give him tea for a change. That makes his mood cranky.

Anymore questions beautiful girl? ehehheh.

Cool goodmorning penny...

I stands 5ft so I'm still normal. But being small is scary. As a saying goes in Pinas

mahirap maging maliit,. nakakapuwing sa malaki

We're neighbor in Pinas. We have shortcut way from Sta Rosa-Tagaytay-Dasmariņas-Silang Cavite.
    By the way, we had tea time outside. We live close to a golf course, there's restaurant on top of the hill where you can see the whole community and sea.

So we are opposite. I'm the one who has long patience, hubby is the one moody but, it only takes 15 minutes as being in bad mood. I'm more scared w/ my temper than with his ehehehhe. Hubby also calls me little tiger wife.

If he asked me to make him a coffee, I give him tea for a change. That makes his mood cranky.

Anymore questions beautiful girl? ehehheh.
    can i just call you penny?? we look same age anyway. did you call me beautiful?? hehe this is third compliment that i got from you..hm i wonder what should i give you in return THANKS..... wow your place is nice.i like having a coffee in a coffee bar with a nice view.. but we havent here we need to go in city center but there is no view like that. so how often you going there?

your ok then you HAVE same height to my sister. i am 5'3 but looks like 5'4 just to share to you i saw your albums pictures.. you are naughty because there is no clear picture from you there im not sure if i did see you..

i saw your daughter how old is she now?? how long you here in uk? hehe hope you dont mind me asking to those questions... your staying at home too are you? i am still looking for a job. its so hard. i hope this week some good result, i hope one of the jobs that i applied will contact me!

Banned
    can i just call you penny?? we look same age anyway. did you call me beautiful?? hehe this is third compliment that i got from you..hm i wonder what should i give you in return THANKS..... wow your place is nice.i like having a coffee in a coffee bar with a nice view.. but we havent here we need to go in city center but there is no view like that. so how often you going there?

your ok then you HAVE same height to my sister. i am 5'3 but looks like 5'4 just to share to you i saw your albums pictures.. you are naughty because there is no clear picture from you there im not sure if i did see you..

i saw your daughter how old is she now?? how long you here in uk? hehe hope you dont mind me asking to those questions... your staying at home too are you? i am still looking for a job. its so hard. i hope this week some good result, i hope one of the jobs that i applied will contact me!
    You made me laugh loud!
    I have no kids ehehhehe. She's my niece daughter. I have one adopted but not yet official. He's 11 years old and bigger than me.
    I have loads of pics at gallery. In my album it was not taken from digi camera. I'll PM you if you want more scary photos of me.
    Worked for 3 years and studying and applying too. Good job that suits you is hard to find. Really. Pm me your friendster. But be patience, it will knock you one day.
    Cheers!

Wink Goodevening pen'ss

You made me laugh loud!
    I have no kids ehehhehe. She's my niece daughter. I have one adopted but not yet official. He's 11 years old and bigger than me.
    I have loads of pics at gallery. In my album it was not taken from digi camera. I'll PM you if you want more scary photos of me.
    Worked for 3 years and studying and applying too. Good job that suits you is hard to find. Really. Pm me your friendster. But be patience, it will knock you one day.
    Cheers!
    hello... hm.. really i made you so laugh because i show how im going crazy looking for a job..i remember sc. sometimes i get too serious too getting finding job and feel so hopeless and feel so poor.. but well just carry on i know that everyone is having hard time.. and if lots people lucky there dont mind theyre just lucky yeah...hehe pampalakas loob eh noh..

what keeps you busy today? oh yeah you have work?? WOW.. you have work for 3yrs is it up to now?? and then study?? you know i tried too enroll my self in school and its fine to my husband but it says here that i have to remain first one yr before i enroll my self. well the cours is govern so its a bit cheap which my hubby can afford.. hm..longggggg story..

oh sorry i thought shes your daughter. hm..can i ask you why you still dont have kids or am i too getting personal?/ hehe its ok if you dont want to answer it..

you are so humble why you need to say more scary pictures of yours.. hm.. everlasting belarmino my id there i think..hehe whats yours?/

need to go for shower.. i was thinking to bath with hubby but just change the modd..hehe

nyt....

Thread Information