Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Finally here

Banned

Finally here

Guy's

Finally here, in Pinas...

First impressions, terrible.. I was tired and upset when I arrived in Manila to find my phone refused to send texts or make calls. And I knew Rizza was getting worried. Also, the taxi between terminals is shockig!

But, when I finally got to Cebu, my second impreesion..

The Filipinos I have met have al been some of the kindest, most generous people I have had the pleasure to meet. Everyone is polite and it seems Rizzas family are very sincere and happy to see me.

MY impression of Rizza so far? Better than I expected!! Far prettier in person and very honest and open to me.

Just need to get an adaptor sowe can post pictures here..Otherwise the laptop is a paperweight!

So far, so good

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Northerner View Post
    Guy's

First impressions, terrible.. I was tired and upset when I arrived in Manila to find my phone refused to send texts or make calls. And I knew Rizza was getting worried. Also, the taxi between terminals is shockig!

The Filipinos I have met have al been some of the kindest, most generous people I have had the pleasure to meet. Everyone is polite and it seems Rizzas family are very sincere and happy to see me.

MY impression of Rizza so far? Better than I expected!! Far prettier in person and very honest and open to me.

Just need to get an adaptor sowe can post pictures here..Otherwise the laptop is a paperweight!

So far, so good
    Arrgghh none of us one remembered to tell you that you have to tune manually and it all depends what your home network is

Smart is the network I usually lock on too when I arrive.

Glad you got over the problems in Manila Sean!

Your second impression is the one that matters have a good time!

Easy to get an adapter

Jim

Good luck! Enjoy your stay here in PHilippines with your mahal
    Warren and Winnie

Welcome in the Philippines Enjoy your stay with Rizza- have a great time and get to know each other more!
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

Welcome to the Philippines!

Glad you got here safely...It's a long way hey!
    Always prefer to get the free shuttle if I can...I just don't trust taxis, being a 'whitey', on my own, though will use them if I have to & to be fair, there are some honest drivers.

Can't beat meeting in person. Enjoy the rest of your stay.

How are you finding the heat?

Respected Member
    goodluck..and enjoy

Guy's

So far, so good
    if your phone is quad band there's no problem in philippines smart and globe will cover you there depend on where you are, glad your in rizza's hand now enjoy your every single day with her.
    all things are possible!

Banned
    We're happy to know you're safe and happy now. Enjoy your stay and goodluck!

Come back... you're missing the weather!
    Keith - Administrator

its good to see you arrived and met your gf.

yes,after a loss of sleep on a long flight can really hit you for six,i have had trouble with my mobile before too?

didnt you use a airport taxi?
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

welcome to phils northener.. bit a day late... But glad to hear that you appreciated the southern hospitality

Visayas and Mindanao are totally different from Manila N,enjoy your trip

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

WOW! its nice to hear that you finally arrived in Phils. & that you have finally met your girl....

although reading your post makes me miss cebu, huhuhu!

Make the most of your stay & enjoy each other's company!
    with a heart full of love, you will express your highest potential while also fulfilling your soul's deepest purpose:
    TO LOVE AND BE LOVED!

Yay!! enjoy your holiday. It's All Souls' day & All Saints' day there on 1st&2nd of November, you'll see more & more people and will be traffic everywhere!!! eeekkkkkkk

Banned
    Hi Sean mate, just remember all the things I told you on our exchanges.

Hope you're enjoying your time.

As for Rizza, glad to hear that it's better than you expected. Very happy for you.

Just focus on her, her family and the nice people you meet . . . (ignore the crappy stuff)!

enjoy mate

maayong bakasyon diri !!!

Respected Member
    glad to hear your enjoying your holiday

Respected Member
    Guy's

So far, so good
    Glad to know you're enjoying there sean, despite the initial bad first impression in manila airport and the shocking taxi's there, lol
    I'm sure you're off to an even better days to come with rizza and her family....
    Have fun and enjoy
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Glad to know that u arrived safe Sean..enjoy ur stay in the Philippines and the company of Rizza..

Banned
    ohhhh... that's why rizza hasn't been texting me for a while...

have a grand vacation sean... will see you soon eh?... enjoy the sunny weather..

oh my.. i miss the sun.. the beach... the traffic... the all soul's day celebration... *sigh*

oh well.. back to my cleaning chores... lol

Guy's

So far, so good
    injoy your stay in cebu,

Glad to hear that you are OK and you enjoying your trip well, take care man and all the best to you and Rizza
    Jiri & Maricel

hi northener glad to hear you are finally with your mahal.get some sleep and some red horse down ya youll feel a lot better

Hello Sir.

Do your self a favour and of course we love hearing about your trip and meeting your Mahal but saviour every mintue of it. The first trip for many is the one where its all laid back and meeting one another, trips after seem to involve paperwork and prepration, planning etc..
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

Guy's

So far, so good
    Hi Sean,
    It's just a pity for most of us that when we go to Phils, that we have to pass through Manila, still, I'm glad things have looked up for you since then and your enjoying yourself. I always find that when I go to Phils, it better just to buy a Globe sim card with load and use that while I'm there, It'll save you a fortune. You can get one for about P500 with a P400 load on it.
    Cheers,
    Iain.

Glad you arrive safe... just enjoy each others company and treasure every moment together...

Respected Member
    Enjoy your stay
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Banned
    Thanks everyone..

Right now I am in Barili. I left the ALTA resort a day early, and to be honest I wish I came here from day one! The people here are very friendly and warm. Although the place I am staying in has little to offer than a bed, shower and aircon - it meets my basic needs! And for 560 PHP per night, who can argue with that!

Still not got the adapter for the laptop but I am not too bothered about that yet. I will get it when I can..

Today I had my first interview for the esteemed position of Husband to Rizza! I spoke with her Lola about everything and anything.. And I showed my proper respects too.. Thanks Florge, for the tip!! And yes, see you soon too..

Rizza has a large family and they were all keen to get a glimpse to see me. Whilst I was talking to her Lola, everyone in the area seemed to pop their head in to say Hi..

We have already picked out our pig for tomorrows Lechon, I will post a before and after picture when I can.. Without the gore!

We want gore....we want gore.....we want...........etc,you get the picture Interview?Was it one of those where your sitting in front of a panel?All quick firing questions at you and your brain freezes?

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    We want gore....we want gore.....we want...........etc,you get the picture Interview?Was it one of those where your sitting in front of a panel?All quick firing questions at you and your brain freezes?
    My interview was in front of the entire family here in Barili. But only stage 1 of the process!! I have another interview tomorrow and then next week.... I MEET THE PARENTS!!!

I always fail those sort of interviews(Intentionally).Enjoy your holiday

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information