Thread: Fiance Visa Approved

Fiance Visa Approved

Wow, only 18 working days and my beloved has her Visa today, CFO on Tuesday and then all We need is a plane ticket !

Following all the advice on here has certainly paid off, considering we only met 7 months ago I am actually quite shocked at the progress we made so quickly.

Good luck to all those people still waiting, the embassy really seems to be plowing through the applications recently. My Fiancee began with no passport, No birth certificate and no record of any income, so regardless of the hurdles....have faith it will come to pass !!

Thankyou all.

Quote Originally Posted by prythee View Post
    Wow, only 18 working days and my beloved has her Visa today, CFO on Tuesday and then all We need is a plane ticket !

Following all the advice on here has certainly paid off, considering we only met 7 months ago I am actually quite shocked at the progress we made so quickly.

Good luck to all those people still waiting, the embassy really seems to be plowing through the applications recently. My Fiancee began with no passport, No birth certificate and no record of any income, so regardless of the hurdles....have faith it will come to pass !!

Thankyou all.
    Great news then - well done, congratulations
    So you can get ready for her arrival to UK then
    Clean the house, buy rice cooker, warm clothes, lots of rice and some stinking dried fish - try to find out where is your nearest filipino shop
    Heheheeeee - everybody here has been through this I reckon, good luck to you both and be happy
    Jiri & Maricel

Banned
    Congratulations...

hi there congratulations. enjoy and have fun.
    The worst part of life is waiting. The best part of life is having someone worth waiting for.

Thankyou all.
    well done and we called it love, faith and destiny!
    all things are possible!

congrats to the both of you!
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

CONGRATULATION!!!

Thankyou all.

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations! Well done
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

two down and a couple more to go for this month, me next plzzzzzzz
    congrats to you both

Same here, congratulation

well done..

Congratulations!!!

Welcome to your mahal here in UK soon!!!

Respected Member

Advice

Heloo,

Well done.

I am just back from spending 8 days with my fiance and meeting her family in Manila.

We have been chatting everyday on Yahoo cam for 1.5 hrs since April this year.So it was great to finaly meet. Best week of my life so far.

Next stage is submission of the Fiance Visa.

Any advice to ensure sucess very welcome.

Thanks

Wow 18 days only! Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel1403 View Post
    Heloo,

Well done.

I am just back from spending 8 days with my fiance and meeting her family in Manila.

We have been chatting everyday on Yahoo cam for 1.5 hrs since April this year.So it was great to finaly meet. Best week of my life so far.

Next stage is submission of the Fiance Visa.

Any advice to ensure sucess very welcome.

Thanks
    Angel

Just follow the advice on here to the letter, I followed the list posted by sticky "fiancee Visa in 30 days" exactly, the only thing I added were disclosure forms showing no convictions, good luck !

Congrats!!!!

Respected Member

Thankyou all.
    congratulations to both of you
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Respected Member

Thankyou all.
    Well done, Congratulations to both of you
    It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good to check up once in a while to make sure you haven't lost the things that money can't buy.

Thankyou all.
    As you say, you've both come a long way in a comparatively short space of time. And your efforts have been duly rewarded!! Congratulations & very well done! Also, best wishes to your fiancee when she attends the CFO seminar on Tuesday.

Well done Congratulations

wE love great news in this forum . Enjoy every moment

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by ron View Post
    wE love great news in this forum . Enjoy every moment

Ron
    Well there's more great news, My Mahal is fast asleep on my/oops....our sofa as I type, KLM managed to lose all her suitcases but I'm sure they'll turn up one day soon !! Anyway I think she was glad as she got to go shopping for new everything....oh lordy anyone got a few spare tenners??

Respected Member

Original Docs

Hi folks,

Can I just check. Do I need to send my actual passport or photo copy of Bio page? Also wage slips, originals or Copies?

I have downloaded 6 months of Bank Statements from digital banking. I will also include mortgage letter etc

Cheers

PS WoW some Visas getting approved quickly if correct docs I guess. WE plan to submitt towards end Nov so I guess after Christmas before we hear?

Hi folks,

Can I just check. Do I need to send my actual passport or photo copy of Bio page? Also wage slips, originals or Copies?

I have downloaded 6 months of Bank Statements from digital banking. I will also include mortgage letter etc

Cheers

PS WoW some Visas getting approved quickly if correct docs I guess. WE plan to submitt towards end Nov so I guess after Christmas before we hear?
    No, Just copy Bio page and page with any entry/exit stamps on. Wage slips, originals and copies. Remember you need to have 1 file of original documentation and a 2nd file that is basically a zerox of the 1st file, you need to submit both.....if you submit end of Nov its possible you'll be together for christmas !!

congrats
    Don't make promises when you are in JOY. Don't reply when you are SAD.
    Don't take decisions when you are ANGRY. Think twice, Act wise. BE happy.

Thankyou all.
    WOw!! Congratulatons.. U are both lucky
    Marlyn & Kenny forever

thats great news.. congrats!

Respected Member

Thanx

Hi

Thanx for the useful information.

In relation to the Fiance Visa form. The length of stay question is indefinately an acceptable answer?

Also the Do you want to work quetion? Should that be a yes or no answer?

Thanks for help

No, Just copy Bio page and page with any entry/exit stamps on. Wage slips, originals and copies. Remember you need to have 1 file of original documentation and a 2nd file that is basically a zerox of the 1st file, you need to submit both.....if you submit end of Nov its possible you'll be together for christmas !!

Hi

Thanx for the useful information.

In relation to the Fiance Visa form. The length of stay question is indefinately an acceptable answer?

Also the Do you want to work quetion? Should that be a yes or no answer?

Thanks for help
    We put indefinately, and added "dependant upon subsequent visa applications" in additional information, quoting the question number. For the work question I would advise putting "YES" adding "when legally entitled to do so"......Good luck, ............

Thread Information