Thread: waiting is over for pumpkins...

Smile waiting is over for pumpkins...

hello guyzzz...
    just got a text message from VFS UK Visa, this afternoon 2:30 pm phil time saying " Your processed visa application ref no.VFS-PH-xx_xxxxxx-X is ready for collection. You may collect on the next working day after receiptof this SMS message or from Monday to Friday between 3:00 to 4:00 PM at UK Visa Application Centre."

It came out at the right time coz we stated that my husband is going back tomorrow , Nov 17. and i put at the application form when my intended to leave was Nov 17 also.

we just hope now its positive result..we shall know tomorrow..but at least the waiting is over..coz this waiting cause stress and anxiety for us..my husband really affected everytime he looked at the status.

we have submitted more than information they need.
    i lodged my spouse visa application on Oct 13 2009

wish me luck guysss

gwapito and pumpkins
    CRITICIZING OTHERS IS A DANGEROUS THING, NOT SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU MAY MAKE MISTAKES ABOUT THEM, BUT BECAUSE YOU MAY BE REVEALING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF.

pumpkins babykins

congratulations pumpkins! thats good to hear! me and hubby are happy for u guys! enjoy..
    The worst part of life is waiting. The best part of life is having someone worth waiting for.

Good luck Pumpkins. I'm sure it would be a positive result
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

congrats!sis

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkins View Post
    hello guyzzz...
    just got a text message from VFS UK Visa, this afternoon 2:30 pm phil time saying " Your processed visa application ref no.VFS-PH-xx_xxxxxx-X is ready for collection. You may collect on the next working day after receiptof this SMS message or from Monday to Friday between 3:00 to 4:00 PM at UK Visa Application Centre."

It came out at the right time coz we stated that my husband is going back tomorrow , Nov 17. and i put at the application form when my intended to leave was Nov 17 also.

we just hope now its positive result..we shall know tomorrow..but at least the waiting is over..coz this waiting cause stress and anxiety for us..my husband really affected everytime he looked at the status.

we have submitted more than information they need.
    i lodged my spouse visa application on Oct 13 2009

wish me luck guysss

gwapito and pumpkins
    We are glad to hear it congrats!! hope every things sorted and good luck to your travel soon... keep updating us here

Respected Member
    Congratulations!!!

Be ready, it's really cold here in UK!

Now tell hubby that you've seen the UK weather forecast and you'll be over sometime in May!
    Keith - Administrator

Good news then, no worries everything will be OK, our sincerest congratulations
    Jiri & Maricel

Banned
    Excellent news Pumpkins Congrats from Elsa and myself.

Banned
    Congrats for another happy wife. Have a safe journey and goodluck!

congrats pumpkins.... im very happy for you? saan ka sa UK?

pumpkin,
    congratulations we put ours in on the 8th october they calling annabel in for interview, they called her old phone on friday even though they were given the new one so called them today to ensure they got right number , was told i by vfs i will call her today they did at 4.30pm to say we will call you back later to book appointment !!!! wtf they are so slow, when i called vfs they could hardly speak engkish which is odd as its the processing centre for british applications !!!! i am so frustrated and pi%£*d off and stressed !!! its driving me nuts. Annabel has to get from siquijor to manila so that going to be another week wasted with delays coz no doubt they wont now call her for 2-3 days ! why iis it so difficult to bring the woman you love to your own country...

rant over !!!
    love to all and power to the forum

regards jonathan

Respected Member
    Congrats to you and your hubby!!! Get your coats ready as its really cold here now in the UK!

I'm still not used to it

Get your flight booked and your X-ray done there if possible and oh, don't forget to bring your passport with you..hehehehe

J&W

congrats pumpkins, i know how much it stresses people out to wait for the visa resulti wasnt going to say anything as i didnt want to hijack your thread and wanted to hear the result first but we had the same message today documents sent to courier for return. so we are both going to have a sleepless night tonight waiting for the result,good luck and godbless

That's great news pumpkins! It will be a positive result, goodluck! (and also to you whiteraven) ..

Smile

thanks for the responses, reandandrew, liane , ana_may365 , ladybug_sim ,adam&chryss , Ji&MA , pennybarry , abby , jonathan47 , johnnywina , whiteraven , Ayinx and boss keith and walesrob
    CRITICIZING OTHERS IS A DANGEROUS THING, NOT SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU MAY MAKE MISTAKES ABOUT THEM, BUT BECAUSE YOU MAY BE REVEALING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF.

pumpkins babykins

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by whiteraven View Post
    congrats pumpkins, i know how much it stresses people out to wait for the visa resulti wasnt going to say anything as i didnt want to hijack your thread and wanted to hear the result first but we had the same message today documents sent to courier for return. so we are both going to have a sleepless night tonight waiting for the result,good luck and godbless
    yes, you are right whiteraven.. we still not know the results yet but at least the waiting is over at least for one night..
    we really hope it is positive result tomorrow..
    i will let you know

pumpkins babykins

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by abby View Post
    congrats pumpkins.... im very happy for you? saan ka sa UK?
    hi abby.. we are in swindon , wiltshire..
    thanks for your message

pumpkins babykins

great news pumpkin . At last thge waiting is over and soon you will be on your way to UK. Congratulations from me and Deanna. We wait nervously and every day im thinking this is the day we will get that text message, Maybe tomorrow . Again congrats to you .

Ron

looking forward to hearing positive news from Pumpkins and whiteraven - fingers and toes crossed........!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkins View Post
    we really hope it is positive result tomorrow..
    i will let you know
    It WILL be, I'm sure! Wise move of yours to *stipulate a specific date for your husband's return to the UK, if I may say so. My wife and I did this too ... but, ironically (as it turned out) HER visa was granted three days after I came home!

Glad it *paid off for you ones, though ...

Quote Originally Posted by whiteraven View Post
    Equally ... I'm confident on YOUR behalf! Keep us informed, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan47 View Post
    why iis it so difficult to bring the woman you love to your own country...
    ... hmm ... the Php 46,000 [or whatever it's jumped to NOW] question! ... if only 'twere not so!

Thread Information