Thread: internet marketing..........

internet marketing..........

hi guys...waz up? me here am such a busy mama.. my boy started to crawl and walk on his own...

what makes me real busy most is getting my home business alive, yes...i finally found the one that i can truly say that i made the right moves. A while ago I am so eager to know how internet marketing works, not even a single information i know about, for my determination i found enough information that satisfies my questions, i love working from home esp that i have 10months old son that obviously i could no longer find a work for that matter, i want to be there with him every steps of his way, to be always there as he grows up, that inspired me as well to work out my butt on how to survive without depending on my husband alone, although my husband doesnt mind at all...but of course we women sometimes cant dare and feel guilty to spend our husband hard earned money....well...at least we can share a bit of expense in the household. i can share the links of what ive done lately....its all up to you to decide if you want to be part as well.

https://acme-people-search.com/signu...1258309572NNVV
    http://acme-people-search.com/125pro...1258309572NNVV
    http://marylen.ws/tissa.htm

advantages:
    _you only need to complete the 3 steps inorder to get all the benefits
    _once you referred to someone you get earn even if he/she only completed 1 2 or 3 steps..either of those 3
    _you automatically have £125 in your account but you can only receive the payment once you generate $75 commissions inorder to reach the minimum payout of $200...so you can cash out £200 instead of $75 alone that uve just earned instead.
    _you can ask all the members in the forum there and they will guide every steps of the way
    _that is a lifetime business for all
    _the more people you get in the more money you earn..... so just enjoy and happy earning.
    _payable via paypal

Erm ..... from years of working in internet marketing I'm not even going to click those links, sounds like a scam.

How much have you actually made? Or are you trying to scam other forum members out of money?
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    _the more people you get in the more money you earn..... so just enjoy and happy earning.
    sounds like a pyramid scheme. The first link doesnt really explain much. What's an Automated People Search Engine? It says - A GUARANTEED Commission of $125.00 Within 24 Hours of Starting Your FREE Advertising! So have you been paid already Marylen?

Banned
    sounds like pyramid scums to me also.

Thread Information