my hubby, father inlaw and brother inlaw went out tonight for a concert then had some drink,
me and my brother inlaw girl friend was been left behind in the flat and my mother inlaw pick them up to go to back in our flat after their concert and drink....
everyone seemed to be having fun, they are very happy when they arrive in our flat, i guess thats because they already a bit drunk ,,,all of us were laughing from their jokes...
but after a few minutes my father inlaw starting to hit me in the back of my head and kick me in the butt....
every one is laugh including my husband,,,it seemed to be a joke to them so i ignore it and laugh with them. Then after a couple of minutes he hit me again twice in the back of my head and kick me in the butt,,,,
they all laugh ,,, for me its starting to feel annoying and painful so i tried to walk away slowly ...

do you really think their physical joke is funny?
i try to understand that maybe they just have enough alcohol and they are drunk thats why they are doing it, but to hit me in the back of my head 3x and kick me in the
butt 2x is not funny its quite painfull.