Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from Sussex :o)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete67 View Post
    Hello everyone, my name is Pete and live near Worthing is Sussex. It is so great to have found this site
    To describe myself, I am 46 years young, nice looking I think, and would very much like to find a partner for life, so if there is any single ladies or couples who know any nice ladies who are looking for an English husband I would be very pleased to hear from you. Also if anyone knows of any events in UK where I might meet someone or just make friends I would also be very grateful for details.
    I work at American Express at Brighton, any Amex people on the site?
    Kind regards
    Pete

Hi Pete! welcome to the forum and goodluck
    "When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."~ Unknown

Hello everyone, my name is Pete and live near Worthing is Sussex. It is so great to have found this site
    To describe myself, I am 46 years young, nice looking I think, and would very much like to find a partner for life, so if there is any single ladies or couples who know any nice ladies who are looking for an English husband I would be very pleased to hear from you. Also if anyone knows of any events in UK where I might meet someone or just make friends I would also be very grateful for details.
    Kind regards
    Pete
    Hi! Pete, want to welcome you here on the forum too .. We wish you luck on your search but if you can't still search or you want some more women to know as it is good still have friend and you can see her on my profile photo. She is our maid of honor never been married.... hmmm don't know what kind of woman you are looking for and it is hard to tell if you don't meet each other in person.

Hi Ladybug this is really nice of you, unfortunately I can't view your profile, is the picture in the gallery, and if so do you know the page at all? there are 66 of them!! I couldn't really describe the lady I am looking for, just someone nice really, I am quite open as to her likes/dislikes etc, I think if the chemistry is there that is all you need, differences can be worked out with love and respect for each other.

I can't view the gallery either :o(

Hi Pete! Do you have an account in FilipinaHeart? because I have.

Hi ! yes I'm Pete67 but my subscription ran out recently and I can't send messages at the moment, you can see my picture though and my email is somewhere in this thread if you wanted to chat? I could also send picture from my email if you like?

Hi ! yes I'm Pete67 but my subscription ran out recently and I can't send messages at the moment, you can see my picture though and my email is somewhere in this thread if you wanted to chat? I could also send picture from my email if you like?
    Hi Pete! I cant find your page in filiipina heart. If you have time, please see my page. My profile number is: 1656659.

Hi Ladybug this is really nice of you, unfortunately I can't view your profile, is the picture in the gallery, and if so do you know the page at all? there are 66 of them!! I couldn't really describe the lady I am looking for, just someone nice really, I am quite open as to her likes/dislikes etc, I think if the chemistry is there that is all you need, differences can be worked out with love and respect for each other.
    Hi! Pete, shame to know.... can you search on google and click Filipino UK Forum - Powered by vBulletin. I think you can see the gallery and you can open the profile photo.... just try on it Don't forget to keep posting so you be a member or a respected member here and soon you can access lots of the member here too to get some more info .. i wish that you can find the best or a good woman in your life ... keep in touch all of us here

Age 42 or 46???

Thumbs up

Ah yes indeed sorry about that, 46,

Respected Member South-east boy's Avatar
    Hi Pete! I go down to Brighton now & again and last went to a music gig a month ago at the Komedia.

To - jam07, I saw your profile! you look lovely girl. Mine is 704115, here is a link direct, I hope it works, btw the profile age of 48 there is wrong...
    I am actually 46..

http://www.filipinaheart.com/Member_....cfm?ID=704115

Hi Pete. Saw your profile at the fh... send me a line there okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    Uh, oh ... pardon my ignorance ... wasn't sure what 'm2f tg' actually stood for ... and here's me saying "You never know ..." to the guy!
    Ah well, thanks for that bit of enlightenment, Del. Roy Cropper territory, hmm.
    Hi Arthur, no probs m8 just looking for a nice girl, and am totally loved up about my new friend, she is really pretty girl, not bothered about the plumbing differences, I mean similarities... note to self - stay grounded, it's just so nice for me to to re-connect with feelings long past... good night all x

Banned
    To - jam07, I saw your profile! you look lovely girl. Mine is 704115, here is a link direct, I hope it works, btw the profile age of 48 there is wrong...
    I am actually 46..

http://www.filipinaheart.com/Member_....cfm?ID=704115
    He is a standard member that's why his account ran out. Gold member usually can send message and expire year I think.

Hi Pete, welcome in here and good luck in your quest, I'm sure that sooner or later you will find what you are searching for
    Jiri & Maricel

Hi everyone, thanks for all your kind words and helpful support:xxgrinning

Newbie (Restricted Access) ladymae's Avatar

Hi

Kind regards
    Pete

Hi, I'm 47 years old, interested in a serious relationship. I would like to know you better. My ym is ycyn35ATyahooDOTcom

Pete

To describe myself, I am 46 years young, nice looking I think, and would very much like to find a partner for life, so if there is any single ladies or couples who know any nice ladies who are looking for an English husband I would be very pleased to hear from you. Also if anyone knows of any events in UK where I might meet someone or just make friends I would also be very grateful for details. I work at American Express at Brighton, any Amex people on the site? Kind regards Pete
    Hello Pete and welcome! Best wishes on your search ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information