Yesterday was my diagnostic exam for my power point. Before our exam, we were given survey forms to fill up. I just marked all small boxes with very good.

There were 6 categories and no time limit so I feel comfortable.

But when I was on my 5th category, my classmates finished their exam and they will take another exam. There was a lady came and told me to move on the right . Whilst concentrating, I tried to obey her. But she was not still happy and said the PC are very closed to each other. She moved my screen into slant position, and told me to move so I moved my chair too, on my right, there’s another student but he was roaming around. The lady took a heavy chair and placed in between me and my classmate in my left. I cannot move anymore. My concentration was almost gone but still I continued taking my exam. I don’t know what she was on about because we are taking different exam. I think she should not do that. I couldn’t move, because of my chairs in my left and right and my screen is in a slant position. I lost my concentration and stayed calm. This was happened at my class in a community centre. We have only one teacher but she is teaching ECDL Advanced, and ECDL 1 in one room. PC’s are very closed to each other.

I am planning to send email to my teacher, I want to tell her exactly what I feel and I want to know who was that lady. I don’t know who was she, I met her in the right place in a wrong time. I will ask hubby’s opinion when he’s awake. I also want to get some thoughts from my fellow members.

What will you feel? I got headache and straight to bed yesterday at 4:00 pm. I passed the exam, but I didn’t know what I feel. Bit discriminated, pestered, upset. I really don’t like her face reactions. I want to claim back the survey forms. Or I will just ignore and think that studying at Community Centre, is completely different from local college and private training schools where also doing my other course.