Quote Originally Posted by liane View Post
Congratulation Ms. Penny for passing the exam!
Thank you very much Liane.
It's only Power Point diagnostic. I need to take overall exam in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
Penny like Tawi2 said dont worry you will come across these challanges as you know during life and you still passed although not the aimed for target.

Your Husband po Im sure understands more of the background better than we do so I would go with his advice.

Whatever you do dont give up keep going as once you have passed the course as you will do then its onwards and upwards

If you feel angry try to vent it outside of the class in some way. Anger and going over and over thinks can distract the mind passing the course is far more important as you have worked so hard.

Good luck and look forward to hearing how you have passed all units
You're right Somebody, I feel better when I sent email to my teacher. I told her I want to repeat the exam sitting beside that woman who came through the door during my 4th category.

If you still remember, only one question appears at screen one at a time and it's written in 12 font on the top of the screen. The presentation is below where you can play with it how to get the correct answer. They are very fast whilst I'm slow, so it is impossible to cheat. They were taking different set of exam too.

I don't know how can I passed all units . I will do my best.
I just love my webdesign course. I can do it better.