Thread: Cops!

Cops!

A filipina was pulled over by a cop after she cut somebody off while merging onto the highway. "Ess dere a proeblem oppisar?" the filipina asked. "Yes ma'am. You cut off the person behind you while merging and almost hit him! Don't you know that you are supposed to yield??" the officer said. After thinking about it for a while, the filipina says "Yes yes, I yield and I yield, but he did not hear me!"
    Keith - Administrator

Respected Member
    HAHAHA! can I add?

A filipino father went to america to visit his daughter who gave birth.When the baby was born, he wrote a letter to his son in Philippines about it and his experiences in America.

Dear Son,
    Your sister gave birth today. I dont know if it is a boy or a girl, so I cannot tell you if you are already an uncle or an auntie.

I would like to send your requested jacket via post office, but the buttons was too heavy. To avoid paying high mail charges, I took off buttons and send you the jacket. You will find the buttons in the jackets's pocket and please sew it back when it reaches you.

When I arrived home, today,the door of the house is close. There's a message in the door lock that says: Yale. I've been yelling and yelling, but still the door was close.I dont know what to do.

Together with this letter, I enclose a check to help you in your schooling. I have to be very careful and discreet, when sending checks via post office, so I signed the check as "anonymous". Hope you are in good health.

Your father,
    Francesco Magtibay

If you are the son, will you still be in good health after recieving the letter?

Thread Information