Didn't have such a great start to the day! First of all I felt so tired after trying to finish the online form for the courier service going to Philippines and getting to bed at nearly 2am! Then while in bed, I went to pick up my watch from my chest of drawers that are next to the bed and smashed my elbow on the corner of it

Anyway, I get ready, then carry the parcel out to my runabout car and stick it on the back seat. Then I notice a pool of water on the floor of behind the drivers seat! So I get my car drying towels and start to soak it up with them, but the water is so cold (as the car is all iced up!) that my hands seriosuly hurt from the cold and were all red! I decided to give up or I was going to be ridiculously late for work and thought I'd do it When I got there so at least the water should have warmed up!

I then had to try and de-frost the car which took ages and the insides of the windows were running with water. The car seemed to be running a bit rough when it got going, then I had to get petrol. Then there was a traffic queue as there were problems on the motorway near me. Got going again, having to go a different way but the car was still running rough. Then I got stuck behind a tractor! Luckily though, the day didn't carry on quite so bad!