Thread: What a morning!

Respected Member South-east boy's Avatar

What a morning!

Didn't have such a great start to the day! First of all I felt so tired after trying to finish the online form for the courier service going to Philippines and getting to bed at nearly 2am! Then while in bed, I went to pick up my watch from my chest of drawers that are next to the bed and smashed my elbow on the corner of it

Anyway, I get ready, then carry the parcel out to my runabout car and stick it on the back seat. Then I notice a pool of water on the floor of behind the drivers seat! So I get my car drying towels and start to soak it up with them, but the water is so cold (as the car is all iced up!) that my hands seriosuly hurt from the cold and were all red! I decided to give up or I was going to be ridiculously late for work and thought I'd do it When I got there so at least the water should have warmed up!

I then had to try and de-frost the car which took ages and the insides of the windows were running with water. The car seemed to be running a bit rough when it got going, then I had to get petrol. Then there was a traffic queue as there were problems on the motorway near me. Got going again, having to go a different way but the car was still running rough. Then I got stuck behind a tractor! Luckily though, the day didn't carry on quite so bad!

Respected Member
    ouch!

lucky thats just what happened to u...my hubby this morning experienced an accident on the road...becos of those bloody kids racing on the road or something they wanted to overtake on my hubby when hes driving a lorry....the kids overtske on him and break...but what my hubby done is he drive the lorry away and crashed on the wall and the kids are looking back at him laughing god im really angry..if i am there im going to kick those kids...action-smiley-081:seriously!! and beg for forgiveness ....

Hope tomorrow will be a better day
    I'm sure it will be
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

bless you

Respected Member South-east boy's Avatar
    I had a bit of an evening last night too! I was going to the cinema when I got home and when I do this if there isn't time to eat a meal at home before, I quite often have mc donalds before as it is by the cinema. Well yesterday on the way home it was pouring with rain (for a change! ), then part way home there was a monster traffic jam which was about the longest of equal longest in 9 years of driving to & from work! Apparently there was an accident on one road, so everything went the other way. So i sent text to my friend saying that I would be late and to save me a seat in the cinema and he replied saying that he would and that it was packed!

I Didnt even have time to change and no chance of even having mac donalds! Then the conditions on the motorway were terrible with the pouring rain and surface water. I saw a wave of water come up from a car just in front to the left, then I hit it and the steering went funny as well as the engine which was quite worrying! A second later it was ok.

Arrived in the car park and it was raining even harder, so I ran to the cinema and was soaked by the time I got there! Went inside and realised that it was so busy that I had to queue outside which I've never had to do before! Then I received a text from my friend saying that my seat he had saved for me had been taken! it was at this time I nearly decided to just go home! By the time I had shown them my pass for my ticket they said that the trailers had finished and the film would have started but luckily when I walked in it was just literally starting! So at least something went right!

I think I will avoid the cinema on Wednesdays now as that's the 2nd wednesday in a row when it's been really busy, so I can only think it's to do with the orange Wednesdays thing where Orange mobile phone customers get cheaper tickets.

I had a bit of a heart plummet last night Went to get a pizza,looked in an estate agents window in the high street,saw a property for £6.5 million,fell in love with the indoor swimming pool(it looked incredible) then realised I only had £40 in my pocketOh well,at least my bath doesnt take as long to fill

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawi2 View Post
    I had a bit of a heart plummet last night Went to get a pizza,looked in an estate agents window in the high street,saw a property for £6.5 million,fell in love with the indoor swimming pool(it looked incredible) then realised I only had £40 in my pocketOh well,at least my bath doesnt take as long to fill
    i hear ya

For every minus theres a plusalways be upbeat about life,90% of the world have it a lot worse(but that £6,500,000 house really should have my name on the door).

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again. But life goes on.
    The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the passion that she shows to the outside world.

one of those days huh!
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    one of those days huh!
    Where have you been? Trapped in a caravan?
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    oh well... that adds spice to life...at least the sun is out today (from where i am) .. even if it is still freezing...

Thread Information