Hello Everyone! I meant to post this under the 'Living in the UK' Tips/Advice Category but for some reason it is not possible (only the admin/old ones can explain) so, I have it here instead.

Been to many places abroad but there is nothing like the UK- in terms of shopping – of course, I am bias ! Countries like France, Germany, Spain and Canada offer samples, I am not sure if they also offer loyalty cards. Here in the UK, almost all shops has it. And this is what this is all about.

The next time you go to these shops, ask for loyalty card, they will be happy to give you one. Ask the staff how it works. It is FREE, just sign up. Time to time you will receive offers and invitation.

Obviously, this is for you if you are not aware (yet). It would be good to be rewarded being a regular customer, so take advantage!

Take note of big discounts most shops offer from 20%, 30%, 50% discounts. Some offer 3 for 2 Mix and Match, Buy 1 Get 1 Free / Buy 1 Get the other ˝ Price. Sometimes it is disppointing after a day or two, the sutff you bought is down 50% ... ... It won't hurt to wait at times.

Anyway, here ...

1. Starbuckscard (Free whipped cream/syrup)
2. Boots Advantage Card
3. Harrods Rewards
4. Asiamiles (If you are Cathay Pacific Flyer)
5. Body Shop Love Your Body
6. Crabtree & Evelyn – Preferred Customer
7. Debenhams – Beauty Club Reward Card
8. Tesco Club Card Points/Sainsbury’s Nectar

No Card but they do offer big discounts

1. Costa Coffee (Loyalty Card)
2. Café Nero (Loyalty Card)
3. Superdrug
4. Mark & Spencer
5. John Lewis/Waitrose
6. L’occitane VIP member (Ask the Staff)
7. Nando's

For sure there’s a lot more … just mentioned the ones I know so well. And other threaders can add to it …