Thread: Its been ages guys!!!im back!lol

Its been ages guys!!!im back!lol

Heya guys!!!I've missed all of you especially penny dear sexy sophie and everyone who have spared their most precious time listenin and talkin and giving advises to me...

As of the moment im havin the time of ma life with ma man.Went to Visit london last weekend and was superb and made great pics n shopping haahaha..Gonna go there soon for their winter wonderland thingy in Hyde Park i think!!!really really nice...Hampshire is really nice and Winchester too,really laid back..Made loads of pics from duckies to horses and doggies..real cool ones..Just wennt to their xmas market and soo loving it.ice ring and sata claus and the elves..me likey..I cnt wait to go to Wales this xmas and spend it with Asa's Family..Theyre amazing....Now me sooo excited putting up our xmas trees as in TREEES coz i convinced ASA to buy a black one..hehehe

Ohh add me up ma friends to ma FB account - qchotmomma@hotmail.com

really miss tha folks here especially mr keith!how yah doin mate???

glad you`re settling in fine...
    to loved and beloved is the greatest joy on earth...

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    glad to hear you are having a ball will add you on fb...
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenbee View Post
    Heya guys!!!I've missed all of you especially penny dear sexy sophie and everyone who have spared their most precious time listenin and talkin and giving advises to me...

As of the moment im havin the time of ma life with ma man.Went to Visit london last weekend and was superb and made great pics n shopping haahaha..Gonna go there soon for their winter wonderland thingy in Hyde Park i think!!!really really nice...Hampshire is really nice and Winchester too,really laid back..Made loads of pics from duckies to horses and doggies..real cool ones..Just wennt to their xmas market and soo loving it.ice ring and sata claus and the elves..me likey..I cnt wait to go to Wales this xmas and spend it with Asa's Family..Theyre amazing....Now me sooo excited putting up our xmas trees as in TREEES coz i convinced ASA to buy a black one..hehehe

welcome back Queenbee!

Respected Member
    hello queenie, glad to hear you're having a blast with your man and enjoying every minute of your vacation here
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenbee View Post

Hi Queen! You're there!

Thanks for the special mention!!! My heart is getting more and more fatty.
    I miss you too! I dunno why sometimes we don't meet yet but you feel something special to someone!
    My facebook is all for fun! I just took a test if I am cute and the result is "CUTE KA NGA" bwahahahahah.

I'll add you!

Much of love here in Scotland! Just let me know if you want to visit the historical city of Edinburgh!

im glad to hear that your enjoying your time here in the uk

you not finding the weather getting colder?

what have you found different in your short time here,you didnt become one of santas little helpers
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Glad to hear from you, and been great to know you're enjoying your holiday with your man. Thanks for sharing some pics, very nice scenery.
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Hi Queenbee congratulation!!! enjoy your vacation...

I am planning to apply for a tourist visa. to meet his family.. and i was read your post and i guess we are same situation.. my passport still using my maiden name and im been separate..did u submit your marriage cert.? and there any interview for a tourist visa.. pls let me know aboout this.. thanks.....

Welcome back into our midst, Quennie ... and enjoy Christmas with Asa's family in Wales!

Thread Information