....i feel like i have just one the lottery after such a long wait and i have to say an impatient one by me, annabel recieved her visa this morning went straight to the afternoon session of CFO and is now all ready to travel on thursday tickets all booked...i so emotional right now i am dancing and singing around the house !!! dont really know what to do with myself i am so excited and happy... as i said before it was the hardest thing i ever done to leave her in manila when i left i promised we would be together but at times thanks to the embassy and deliver company and VFS i had my doubts it would be before xmas 12 long lonely weeks without my mahal, but now 2 more sleeps and then big hugs and cuddles at heathrow ,...!!!!

thank you all for your help advice and support this would not of been possible without you and this forum, i intend to stay here amongst friends and i hope sometime meet some off you, i hope if my expereince will help anyone, to continue to advise where i can...i particularly appreciate the support i dont think at times i knew what to do and didn't realise this would be as stressful as it has been i guess focused by xmas around the corner...once again a big thank you,

myself and annabel wish you all a happy xmas and to enjoy this time with your loved ones, to those that are waiting for application results i wish you all the best and please use this forum its the best advice and support struture out there....stay strong and focus and you will soon be with your mahal...!!

now for shopping, warm clothes required for annabels arrival ...and i better clean the house !!!!

love and happines to all

j &a

j &a