Thread: Missing my Mahal at Christmas

Missing my Mahal at Christmas

I just received a Christmas card from my Mahal Charie.

She is now back in Singapore and will be there for Christmas and I am not sure when I will see her again, we are hoping April. She sent me my christmas card from the Philippines a few days after I left following my holiday with her 2 weeks ago.
    I read the letter that she had written and I had only read the first couple of lines and I burst into tears. She had written from her heart and it touched mine. Charie can speak English very well, but her written word seems to reach out and grab you in such a way that it makes me feel so loved and precious. This is of course her beautiful, kind and caring nature, all the things that made me fall in love with her in the first place. She is my true Philippine Diamond.
    I cannot bear to be without her this Christmas, it really hurts being so far away. I feel so sad, and then so happy in a fusion of emotions. But through it all, I know that my beautiful Mahal is always behind me, she is always in my thoughts, cherished and loved with all my heart and I know that she feels the same way about me

Ok, so call me a soppy bugger, but I am sure that many members here who will be spending Christmas apart from their loved ones this year will be feeling the same as me. I just wanted to share this with you as I sit here with tears rolling down my face. You are not alone.

Happy Christmas to all of you, and I hope all of your dreams come true in 2010.

Steve

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    Ok, so call me a soppy bugger,
    Ok.......

Soppy bugger.......

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    happy christmas to you steve, there is always the phone and webcam if u get too lonely just keep posting here, tawi2 and bab and the rest will amuse you
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Thanks Aromulus I asked for it

M & M, yes, that is what we do. What would we do without this technology??? Happy Christmas to you too.

Thanks Aromulus I asked for it

M & M, yes, that is what we do. What would we do without this technology??? Happy Christmas to you too.
    when do you plan to see her again? she looks so sweet in your picture wish her a happy xmas from me
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

We are hoping in April, there is a festival in her village then, so I hope to go over to meet her then..........then I hope to have her visa ready for a visit back here in the Uk for a month or 6.
    I will pass on your wish, thank you

We are hoping in April, there is a festival in her village then, so I hope to go over to meet her then..........then I hope to have her visa ready for a visit back here in the Uk for a month or 6.
    I will pass on your wish, thank you
    it would be nice if you can get her over here for 6 months, why is she in singapore?

i think most of us have been there....my wife gave me some gifts which she made herself,then you realise just how kind and thoughtful filipinas are....also how someone so far away is part of your life
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    you realise just how kind and thoughtful filipinas are....also how someone so far away is part of your life
    I agree 100%

Charie works and goes to school in Singapore. She works for her cousin, looking after her children and housework she also does some waitressing. She is learning English at school.

Thread Information