Thread: British Citizenship

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walesrob View Post
    Gordon would be proud of you. A nu-liebour supporter to the bitter end
    Not exactly, I dont' belong to any party and if there was another party I could believe in that had a cat in hells chance of gaining power I would vote for them. I just happen to believe that Cameron is a lightweight who will jump on any bandwagon to get himself elected. I also have a long memory and I remember all to well the divisive nature of the last tory government, looking after the haves and to hell with the have nots.

Just because the labour party has moved a bit too much to the right for my liking doesn't mean I'm going to vote for someone who only pretends to be somewhere near the middle just to get elected. David Cameron can pretend to be as modernistic as he wants to, but the party behind him are the same kind of people who were there with Maggie Thatcher and they still hold the same core beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    Not exactly, I dont' belong to any party and if there was another party I could believe in that had a cat in hells chance of gaining power I would vote for them. I just happen to believe that Cameron is a lightweight who will jump on any bandwagon to get himself elected. I also have a long memory and I remember all to well the divisive nature of the last tory government, looking after the haves and to hell with the have nots.

Just because the labour party has moved a bit too much to the right for my liking doesn't mean I'm going to vote for someone who only pretends to be somewhere near the middle just to get elected. David Cameron can pretend to be as modernistic as he wants to, but the party behind him are the same kind of people who were there with Maggie Thatcher and they still hold the same core beliefs.
    I agree with you there Iain...never trust a Tory...would never vote for them, because like you say, their core beliefs....no thank you

Thread Information