Thread: Introducing!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    Looking good Maam the Pictures bring Santa Rosa to life for someone who has not been there

I remeber reading websites a few years ago for info on Boracay and Tagatay and due to the lack of pictures or not very representative ones I didn't recgonise many of the places when I got to visit both of the locations.

A good guide like the one your developing should make you feel at ease and feel you have inside knowledge on the place. So as a new visitor you dont waste so much time finding your way round.

The amount of detail you have already for various locations is very impressive.

One page/subject which would be useful would be for weather/ and condtions for the vistor from abroad. Ie whats the weather like typically at a certain time, is there a time you should be more aware of mossies etc.

Also for any vistor knowledge of Drug stores, medical faclities is very important, best to be prepared

The home page looks far more welcoming now

One point I would make as google launch their new phone today and the islate and next iphone is rumoured to be announced later. Plus all the other Phones with web browsing capablity are you testing on popular mobile phone formats.

As im guessing as a guide around a local area, people visiting may use while on the move.

It maybe worth asking people you know with different phones to help you browse to check it looks ok on all major formats. Also that it loads ok I noticed one Photo was 150k with two other smaller photos which may take some time for those on a slower connection ie gprs to download.

You can purchase access to websites and software which can help you here but for basic test http://browsershots.org/ will help you see what your site will look on different browsers but not for Mobile phone browsers although Iphones use safari.

Of course some of the browsers are a bit obscure so not worth worrying about to much.

Heres some more useful Links you may already use

http://www.labnol.org/software/test-...browsers/8949/

http://www.labnol.org/internet/desig...tandards/2673/

Plenty more of sites to help as you know Maam
    Thanks Somebody, I'm trying my best to edit and make it better.
    I have also making friends in my groups and in one week, we are now 34 members.
    A policewoman joined in our community group and she helped me feed some information about our city officials.
    Yes I know, that my site have different looks in different browsers. I have 3 browsers here and they are different. And thank you very much for the link. I am surprised that there are loads of browsers. and my site looks awful in some browsers.
    I wish in six months, my site will be half completed.
    The gallery and forum provided by my host is already in one of my folders but need to extract and install.
    Thank you very much for your support, also thanks again to admin.

Penny your website is now very pleasing on the eye. Good colours, that work together well...very nice

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    Penny your website is now very pleasing on the eye. Good colours, that work together well...very nice
    Thanks Sim! I have edited my HOME page as it looks awful with background colour. I added a photo. and delete the BG colour.

Soon to add House for rent, house for sale and temperature as per somebody's advise.

That is cool for me!

Thank you very much!

Thread Information