Thread: I need help!

Newbie (Restricted Access)

I need help!

I came here on a visit visa meeting my bf whom i met online but he told me that he doesnt love and i need to go back to the Phil. Problem is I need money cause i gave up my job there and I need a job at least until june 20. anybody can help me out? please ... I am helpless

Hello, that sounds pretty hard Ritz. As far as i know you can't work there with your visit visa. Have you talked about it with your exbf...? Can't he help you? Did he sponsor your visit?

Banned
    Where are you ritz?
    Sorry to hear that but did he tell you why he fell out of love?
    Did he give you second chance if you did something wrong?
    Your ticket must be return if your visa is tourist/visit. So you will have no problem at all.
    If you have some filipina friends around you, they will help you for sure if he dump you.
    If you are in Edinburgh and no where to sleep, I may help and give you food.
    You are not allowed to work and there are loads of British who are unemployed.
    I'm also unemployed. But sure can help feed you and help the best way I can if you are close to me.

Goodluck and cheer up!

He's a
    Keith - Administrator

Ritz

... as Penny mentioned, u must have a return flight ticket if u arrived on a visitor's visa.
    ... and I assume that the 20th June is the return date ?

Would it not be best to contact the relevant airline company & see if u can advance the
    flight to a much, much earlier date ?

If there is a penalty fee, surely it's in BOTH of your interests that he pays the difference,
    and at least helps you to get home earlier.

... and I'm sorry for you that this situation has arisen.
    No man is an island, but Barry is

We can all pay him a visit
    Keith - Administrator

And we all complain about being scammed.

theres more chance some westerner messing with filipinas heads and treating them like this.

the stupid
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    We can all pay him a visit
    yeah lets go, my lil ruby will sort him out
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Yeah, dont you have return ticket? confussed too much about whats going on both of you , and yeah where is your location ?
    We can contribute for your airfare, isnt it Boss?

Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    yeah lets go, my lil ruby will sort him out
    leave the dog at home,im sure your bite is worst

when my wife gets mad,i need a dog to stop her
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by ritz6484 View Post
    I came here on a visit visa meeting my bf whom i met online but he told me that he doesnt love and i need to go back to the Phil. Problem is I need money cause i gave up my job there and I need a job at least until june 20. anybody can help me out? please ... I am helpless
    Hi! ritz, sorry to hear for what happen you there. I cant imagine how you get there if you only met him online then have a visit visa there? its terrible to say, that man not love you anymore to decide to go in other country really need lots to think it is not only that you love the man but also if the man love you much or is he serious to be with you becaus it is really hard for us as a woman if that happen ..but for now well, only i can say that i think you dont have any problem if you have flight ticket to get back here... yes, sad to know that you lost your job here and now you dont have money too you need back up if things not work .. you don't think of these things? but it is a lesson too... It is better you get home than to stay there soon you can find better for that man... I'm so sorry i cant help you for this time but lots of members here stay near to your place too so maybe they can give you some advices or some help of what you can do there.. good luck ritz

I think you just better go back to the phils before youee visa expires and if your in a visit visa means you have a return ticket back to phils right?

Don't look for a job in UK as its not alowed for you to work here if you only have a visit visa, it will only cause problems in the near future unless you want to be TNT and thats scary being in UK and not having a proper permit to stay

but its still your decision and good luck!

As you have the return ticket just go back home and find a new job. I know it's not easy but remaining there in UK with a visit visa will cause you a problem. Ask some help from your boyfriend and sort this problem with him.
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

obligation

Hello ritz! Sorry to hear what happened to you. I hope you will be helped by some you met here already. Fine if he doesn't love you, at least be a friend and not just kick you out, after all he took you in and he is oblige to at least treat you right. What word is appropriate to a guy like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggers0608 View Post
    I think you just better go back to the phils before youee visa expires and if your in a visit visa means you have a return ticket back to phils right? Don't look for a job in UK as its not alowed for you to work here if you only have a visit visa, it will only cause problems in the near future unless you want to be TNT and thats scary being in UK and not having a proper permit to stay but its still your decision and good luck!
    @Tiggers0608. That is a good advice!
    @ritz6484. Pease don't take the wrong route like TNT.

Thread Information