Thread: voluntary money order

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    well its not going to help, as the sponsor you're suppose to have enough money to support her, so she will not need recourse to public funds

i take it this payment shows up on your bank statements, what does it say on the bank statement? does it mention loan etc? how much is your monthly payment ?

i don't remember on the visa app form asking you how much in debt you are, so depending on the amount being paid ??? i might not even mention it, but if its a lot, they might question what the payment is for

response

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    well its not going to help, as the sponsor you're suppose to have enough money to support her, so she will not need recourse to public funds

i take it this payment shows up on your bank statements, what does it say on the bank statement? does it mention loan etc? how much is your monthly payment ?

i don't remember on the visa app form asking you how much in debt you are, so depending on the amount being paid ??? i might not even mention it, but if its a lot, they might question what the payment is for
    thankyou both for your help...i hav several different bank accounts,can i hide that re-payment account and show only 6 months bank statements from another account?i can easily transfer maybe 1k a month to another account but the cash would be transferred in my name, would cpo want to see outgoings from my current account?

Basically ... YES

There is no obligation to declare all of your accounts ... so use whichever is the more
    appropriate for your specific purpose.

Also, you mentioned that u are self-employed ...... so can't you just deposit your cheques
    into the most relevant account ?
    No man is an island, but Barry is

response

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post

thankyou both for your help...i hav several different bank accounts,can i hide that re-payment account and show only 6 months bank statements from another account?i can easily transfer maybe 1k a month to another account but the cash would be transferred in my name, would cpo want to see outgoings from my current account?

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycon View Post
    That is never going to work. If you really need to you can make your account look healthier than it is, but if you go too far the ECO will know you are trying to deceive him.

The first thing is you need to show a real income not just moving your own money around. Secondly you need to show outgoings - ECO is never going to believe you have none.

Thread Information