Quote Originally Posted by darren-b View Post
Hi Pete,

What version of the life in the UK book is Gina studying?

As the faq from http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/abo...tionofnewrules says

"The test consists of 24 questions based on the information contained in the handbook "Life in the United Kingdom: A Journey to Citizenship”. The handbook was originally published in December 2004 and a revised handbook is due to be published in early 2007. You need to make sure you read the correct edition of the handbook, which will vary depending on when you take your test. If you are taking the test on or after 2 April you must study the second edition of the handbook."

The second edition is listed on Amazon but doesn't seem to be available to buy yet.

Darren
Not sure which version she is studying, but Im sure there shouldnt be much difference in future issues, anyway, its good for her to get started, as she wont be taking the test until probably April 2007, if I have to send for the new version, I will do so as required, its good to have this information, I am planning to build a new section on my website around this theme for future applicants, as I think we need to have a defined information base on FLR AND ILR and also naturalization, so I will be getting started on this over xmas, and should be finished for 2007.