Thread: Shemale with a british bf!

Newbie (Restricted Access) asiasgoddess's Avatar

Smile Shemale with a british bf!

hello everybody!
    Im a shemale from manila philippines and i have a british boyfriend working in korea for 2 years now, we met online last april 2009 and he already went here to visit me 2 times, one was last july 2009 and december of 2009 and his planning to visit me here again this coming march, we saved all our conversations on msn messenger and some pictures...
    Now we want to be together in uk this coming summer for a proposed civil partnership, now i just want to ask if what is much better and easier to do. he can support me financially and for accommodation in uk! we just want to know the easiest way for us to do for us to be together this coming summer as he will be here on march to visit me again i think we need to start to fix everything when he visit me again in march! i want some advise about this..... thank you!

Banned
    hello and welcome.. the application for civil partnership is the same as an application for fiancee and settlements visa, as i believe that you will have to fill-out the same application form.. you can use the search engine on this site and look for threads on fiancee and settlement visa..

also, check this website and research on settlement visa: www.vfs-uk-ph.com

good luck!

thank you for advice florge!....... i will try to look at it now........

thank you for your advice florge! i will visit the link u have send now.......

As Florge indicates, a Civil Partnership is recognised as being on a par with a Spousal Visa for Settlement purposes. Accordingly, the link(s) she has suggested ... in conjunction with the 'Search Facility' ... will explain the procedure in detail.

to the forum ... and Good Luck with your application.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    a Civil Partnership is recognised as being on a par with a Spousal Visa for Settlement purposes.

to the forum ... and Good Luck with your application.
    I had no idea!! Absolutely incredible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    I had no idea!! Absolutely incredible.

Mindboggling....

shemale with a british bf!

thank you to all your post.. i want to know if because my bf is working in korea so where can he file an application for fiance visa? in korea or here in the philippines? can we get a civil partnership in the philippines? so what is the easiest way to do for us to be together in uk? to get fiance visa and get married in uk or to get married here in british embassy manila and apply for spousal visa?

hello dear,

i married my wife in the phils, feb 09. she submitted all the papers for spousal visa "brit embassy in manila last aug 6,09 visa was approved after 31 days and shes here with me now.

what's a shemale?
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    what's a shemale?
    ... TBH, I have to confess, I'M not 100% sure, myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Little View Post
    ... TBH, I have to confess, I'M not 100% sure, myself!
    you've had a sheltered life Arthur

and bornatbirth knows, he's just being

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    you've had a sheltered life Arthur

and bornatbirth knows, he's just being
    i beg to differ

what's a shemale?
    I just did a google picture search as I was not completely sure either?????
    I wouldnt want to refuse this ones visa..Well not in person anyway!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asiasgoddess View Post
    thank you to all your post.. i want to know if because my bf is working in korea so where can he file an application for fiance visa? in korea or here in the philippines? can we get a civil partnership in the philippines? so what is the easiest way to do for us to be together in uk? to get fiance visa and get married in uk or to get married here in british embassy manila and apply for spousal visa?
    You will file the application not your bf, so it needs to be done in the Philippines.

The only place I believe you would be able to get a civil partnership in the Philippines is at the British embassy in Manila.

There's not much difference in applying as a prospective civil partner or as a civil partner - just depends where you want to get married.

One thing is that your bf should be either moving back to the UK, or actually living in the UK when you apply. It usually better if he is actually living in the UK as it is easier to provide proof of accomodation and income.

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    i have a British boyfriend too,he wants me to visit him in England but we don't know how to do it(lol)...as much as we wanted to marry asap we can't his divorce is still ongoing.I've read Uk embassy guidelines about getting a fiancee visa and boy they have lots of requirements so we decided i'll visit him first using a visitors visa.But i'd like to know the requirements here in the Philippines if we decide to marry here of course that is when he is already divorced

what's a shemale?
    A shemale is a gay. They are male by nature but with female physical characteristics and looks. They talk, think and act like a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by filipina_owl View Post
    ....They talk, think and act like a woman.
    They buy a lot of shoes!
    Keith - Administrator

im a shemale with a british boyfriend!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR RESPONSE! FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT SHEMALE MEANS A MAN WITH A HEART OF A WOMAN ACT LIKE A WOMAN THINK LIKE A WOMAN ITS LIKE A WOMAN THATS BEEN TRAPPED IN A MAN'S BODY! TRANSEXUAL,TRANSVESTITE,LADYBOY WHERE ALL THE SAME,WERE ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO LOVE AND TO BE INLOVE. MAYBE WERE DIFFERENT BUT WE CANNOT STILL DENY THE FACT THAT WERE STILL PART OF THIS WORLD..

Quote Originally Posted by badrock View Post
    hello dear,

i married my wife in the phils, feb 09. she submitted all the papers for spousal visa "brit embassy in manila last aug 6,09 visa was approved after 31 days and shes here with me now.
    hello just want to know if ur wife undergone interview with the brit embassy?? I just want to know the step by step process and the papers u presented coz i just recently got married in the philippines dec 09.thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    They buy a lot of shoes!
    ... I have a penchant for buying shoes ... often in a plain-beige coloured suede ... to which I then apply 'Dylon' in order to produce a shade that matches various outfits!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR RESPONSE! FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW WHAT SHEMALE MEANS A MAN WITH A HEART OF A WOMAN ACT LIKE A WOMAN THINK LIKE A WOMAN ITS LIKE A WOMAN THATS BEEN TRAPPED IN A MAN'S BODY! TRANSEXUAL,TRANSVESTITE,LADYBOY WHERE ALL THE SAME,WERE ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO LOVE AND TO BE INLOVE. MAYBE WERE DIFFERENT BUT WE CANNOT STILL DENY THE FACT THAT WERE STILL PART OF THIS WORLD..
    your quite right, that you have the right to love and be loved!

infact i think you can get a visa and have your civil partnership here, are you not getting your bf to look this up to.

btw goodluck!

try this link http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoap...vespartners#Q1

Back to questions

How do I qualify to join my unmarried or same-sex partner in the UK?
    You and your unmarried or same-sex partner must show that:

any previous marriage, civil partnership or similar relationship, has permanently broken down
    you have been living together in a relationship similar to marriage or civil partnership for two years or more
    you have suitable accommodation which is owned or lived in only by you and your household, and where you and your dependants can live without any help from public funds
    you can support yourselves and any dependants without any help from public funds
    you intend to live together permanently
    your partner is not under 21, and
    you are not under 21.
    The Entry Clearance Officer will need to see evidence of a two-year relationship. This may include:

documents showing joint commitments, such as bank accounts, investments, rent agreements or mortgages, and
    letters linking you to the same address, and official records (such as a gas or electricity bill or proof of your rent or mortgage arrangements) of your address
    At first, you will be allowed to stay and work in the UK for two years. Near the end of this time, if you are still partners and intend to continue living together, you can apply to stay permanently in the UK.

If you and your unmarried or same-sex partner have been living together outside the UK for four years or more and you meet all the necessary requirements to stay permanently in the UK, you may be granted indefinite leave to enter. These requirements include showing that you have the necessary level of knowledge of the English language and life in the UK (see the relevant section of this guidance for more information).
    Back to questions

Smile im a shemale with a british boyfriend!

Thank your for all your response,
    But our relationship started april of 2009, so we will be 1 year this coming april 2010, so we cannot go for unmarried or same-sex partner visa as we should show them that we are together for more than 2 years and our supporting documents is just our conversation on messenger some letters phone bills and some other stuff so i think that the best thing we can do is to apply for fiancé, fiancée or proposed civil partner visa... now i want to know the step by step guide what to do first before applying for this kind of visa! thank you!!!!!!!!

Hi Asiasgoddess, I am a man with a mtfts gf in Davao city, would love to connect with you re visa etc for my love, I am in same situation as your bf, my direct email is petering1967@yahoo.co.uk hope you get the email adx quickly...

Thread Information