Thread: Tricky questions.

Tricky questions.

Hi everyone,

i'm new here and would e very grateful for any advice.
    My fiancee and i are to be married in phils soon then plan to apply for spouse visa in the UK.[I am uk Citizen].
    Of course we want everything to go well but there is one issue i wanted to ask about.
    We met last year online when my gf was working on,which she gave up soon after. We met up in Manila later and i am now on my second visit with a 2 month visa.Our relationship is genuine but im worried to mention to authorities of how we met in case it prejudices our application.
    Is it best to be completely honest or not to mention all the details?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by raynaputi; 4th March 2014 at 23:13.

Quote Originally Posted by axis22 View Post
    Hi everyone,

My fiancee and i are to be married in phils soon then plan to apply for spouse visa in the UK.[I am uk Citizen].
    Of course we want everything to go well but there is one issue i wanted to ask about.
    We met last year online when my gf was working on,which she gave up soon after. We met up in Manila later and i am now on my second visit with a 2 month visa.Our relationship is genuine but im worried to mention to authorities of how we met in case it prejudices our application.

Thanks in advance
    you've already answered your question, just say in your letter of support you met her online no need to say where online, thou i'm sure some people on here would like to know about 'working on webcam adult paysite'

stop worrying
    Last edited by raynaputi; 4th March 2014 at 23:13.

Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance
    This may be obvious to you and it may just be that you phrased it wrong by using the term "in the UK" instead of "for the UK", but just to be sure you do understand the correct procedure, you cannot apply for a spouse visa in the UK, once you are married your wife will have to apply to the British Embassy in Manila for a spouse visa to come to the UK.

Iain.
    Last edited by raynaputi; 4th March 2014 at 23:14.

Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance
    im from leyte...from where is your girlfrend in calbayog...and where you in Uk....hope u enjoy your vacation in samar...
    Last edited by raynaputi; 4th March 2014 at 23:14.

again. you MUST be completely honest when dealing with the British Embassy in Manila ... to whom your THEN wife will, in accordance with the procedure Iain indicates, require to apply for a spousal visa ... once you've actually married in the Phils. But, as Joe has pointed out, there's no necessity to be TOO specific [in YOUR letter of sponsorship] as to HOW you met online. Nor is there any need to worry about the outcome of her application ... so long as each of you can match the criteria laid down by the accompanying terms and conditions. Good Luck!

Respected Member
    Spain since 1988. My wife has been here since June 2006
    On the point of honesty with Visa etc.

I have a Pinay friend who has lived in Spain for a number of years and who has had several UK visitors visas.

A year ago she applied for a visa for UK and 'by mistake' said she had never been refused a visa, She had many years ago, although since then she had be issued with further visitors visas.

The application was refused because she had wrongly answered. The Border Control, said if a person did not answer correctly they had no alternative but to refuse the application.

It took a lot of effort to get the decision reversed.

Thanks to everyone for their kind replies,we thought it better to be honest but thought we had better ask first before we went ahead.We will see what happens,fingers crossed.

Im staying here in Calbayog one more week then back to Uk and work.
    kind regards to all.

You need only to say that you first met and started communicating via a website...I understand that the nature of the website can make you think that they might get judgemental or something.. I VERY VERY much doubt it myself!

Your aim, your goal, your mission, is to show without doubt that you and this lady have a GENUINE relationship.

If you show them planty of evidence like many photographs of you together, telephone bills where you have been calling her, emails, chat logs, restaurant/hotel bills, etc. (anything that shows you have a relationship basically)

Buy her an engagement ring and show them the reciept, that's a nice addition!

They will also want you to convince them that yes indeed a wedding will take place, so book your wedding in advance and show them evidence of that too!

I don't think they will much care about the cicumstances in which you met, what they are looking for when they consider your visa application is that your relationship is GENUINE and that your plans to get married are GENUINE. I don't think they will care how you met pal!

Bombard them with evidence! Hehe

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

Thread Information