"We confirm to have received your wife's passport on 15 January via courier. This have been forwarded to the concerned Entry Cleareance Officer for routine processing of overturned appeals.

We have recently completed the process and we will return your wife's passport with the stamped visa through the pre-paid courier envlope she provided the soonest time possible."

I e-mailed the visa section in Manila last night (jan 26) and woke this morning to this Quick reply. Texted my wife at work, e-mailed her at work and at her home and will talk to her after her work in a couple of hours (Can not wait so, so excited)
Yes! finally after many many months of waiting and refusal.It looks like we finally have our visa and not forgeting
Thanks to all of you out there for all your help and warming advice. Now the hard work really starts.....Married life. Sorry to all the sheep here in Wales but it is time for me to move on
When I have calmed down and back from cloud nine I will do another thread on how our visa went and the pit falls we made and so anybody out there do not make the same mistakes we made.