Thread: ASBOs in our neighborhood?

Banned

ASBOs in our neighborhood?

I am totally ******. Some kids threw snowballs on our window.. thrice! If they were in the Philippines, they will definitely get a spanking from their parents.

I was sitting peacefully in the living room, watching TV when I heard a thud on my window. I looked out and I found three teenagers, probably 2 boys (hooded) and a girl (I am sure it was a girl as she wasn't covering her head). They were probably shocked to find that someone's in the house. I flashed a torch on them, the girl was probably telling them to stop, but one boy threw another snowball. They walked away and went to buy something at the corner store.

I went upstairs and called Simon. He said not to mind them and call this certain number to report, should they were really bothering me. Ha, I am a Filipina and I'm a fighter. I'll give those low-lives what they deserve.

I waited upstairs by the window coz I know they'll pass by again.. and they did. I readied my torch, wait for one kid to throw another snowball (same kid).. and when he did, I opened the window upstairs, put the torch on their faces and shouted: Go back to your house and don't go out. I just called the police and they are on their way. You'll get arrested tonight.. Run!.. and they did.. and I continued to shout: Run Run.. the police are here.. run... bwahahahahaha... can't wait for them to drop by again...

Respected Member
    hehehe, you go girl
    "10% of life is made up of what happens to you, 90% is decided by how you react"
    "The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost"

Smile

hahaha..thats so funny
    i am glad we dont have so much kids here in the neighborhood..
    well, we'll see in the summer
    CRITICIZING OTHERS IS A DANGEROUS THING, NOT SO MUCH BECAUSE YOU MAY MAKE MISTAKES ABOUT THEM, BUT BECAUSE YOU MAY BE REVEALING THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF.

pumpkins babykins

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    hmmm, harmless fun i think, you're lucky it was snowballs and not bricks
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

To be honest they do it for a reaction, which they got, so they'll be back. Always best to ignore them, don't even go to the window, they soon get bored and annoy someone else. People can get victimised for years and it starts off by what you've just done.
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    Not sure if this is still the case 'Uman Rites lawyers might have stepped in but in some areas pictures of the germs given ASBO's are published

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/4852044.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/8376605.stm

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    Some kids threw snowballs on our window.. thrice! If they were in the Philippines, they will definitely get a spanking from their parents.
    Don't think so.....

There ain't no snow, to make snowballs with, in the Philippines, as far as I know....

Similar experience..
    My in-laws were knocking on our door when 3 teenagers pass and said to them, 'you won't hear anything from there,cos people living there came from the Caribbean..
    Prejudiced?
    They think we're uncivilized people. Sometimes, it's really annoying how people judged us, foreigners in this country..if not scammers, uneducated...
    So sad, very sad...

Quote Originally Posted by Dedworth View Post
    Not sure if this is still the case 'Uman Rites lawyers might have stepped in but in some areas pictures of the germs given ASBO's are published

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/4852044.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/8376605.stm
    my local council (salford) on a council estate near me, those who have asbo's have their mugs shots stuck on lamp posts, stating they are banned from that area,and if anyone sees them there to call the cops

Thanks Mr. Joebloggs for that link..you're always there to listen and help..
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    To be honest they do it for a reaction, which they got, so they'll be back. Always best to ignore them, don't even go to the window, they soon get bored and annoy someone else. People can get victimised for years and it starts off by what you've just done.
    Hi Florge what you've done maybe right but Im sorry to tell that Im also agree with Keith. I just hope they won't come back though.
    Not an expert, I only try to help.

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Don't think so.....

There ain't no snow, to make snowballs with, in the Philippines, as far as I know....
    Correct
    Mount Apo is the highest mountain, at nearly 3,000 metres.
    The temperature on the summit can fall to freezing but snow has never been recorded there or anywhere else in Philippines - fact

Quote Originally Posted by Stuana View Post
    Thanks Mr. Joebloggs for that link..you're always there to listen and help..
    Cheers.
    you need to thank dedworth not me for the links

but scouser keith is right, ignore the , they want a reaction from you, and if you react they'll do it again and again, unless they do any damaged just ignore them

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Don't think so.....

true.. but there are kids who throw stones on roofs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    my local council (salford) on a council estate near me, those who have asbo's have their mugs shots stuck on lamp posts, stating they are banned from that area,and if anyone sees them there to call the cops
    good! the more people/community ignores them and keep mum about it, the more they'll think it's ok... so far, the kids were not back.. i do hope i scared them.. hehehe... they may be actually shocked that I speak english with an american accent

Banned
    Well, that's what my husband told me.. ignore them... but then, ignoring it was not my way of dealing with it i guess.. ignoring them is giving them power ofer you... the whole community must stand up for it... our village in davao has a very strong community spirit and whenever we have problems like this, we don't ignore it and delay action... someone has to teach them a lesson somehow... nip the bud as they say... my husband reported the incident and have asked for regular patrols on our street.. so far, I have seen the coppers around more often than usual.

good! the more people/community ignores them and keep mum about it, the more they'll think it's ok...
    if no one reacted they probably wouldn't bother doing it again

throwing snowballs at someones windows and running away is probably something all brit kids have done

Heres the P.C. answer to your problem they are made in Wales and work great

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0...n_n_98304.html

Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Banned
    Hi Florge! Just forgive the kids and wish they will not comeback again.

I have been to a filipina house who's enemy is next door.
    That was more annoying if your next door is banging oftentimes.

Banned
    true Ate Pen.. just that the throwing of snowballs had happen not just once.. but it also happend last year.. and only in our house... why just our house is a good question.

so far so good.. they haven't come back..

Banned

Maybe because there isn't any snow....

And the yellow stuff, is too mushy for snowballs...

Banned
    true Ate Pen.. just that the throwing of snowballs had happen not just once.. but it also happend last year.. and only in our house... why just our house is a good question.

Sorry for that Florge.
    There are also some part here that residents are not nice if (foreign) got a council house. Although we live in a private village, asbos target is local stores. We live close to caravan site and I see different people walking around but they are harmless. What we have are bogus callers. I usually says: No understand no speak english.
    Try make a post in your house. NEVER MIND THE DOG, BEWARE OF THE OWNERS! joke.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    Sorry for that Florge.
    There are also some part here that residents are not nice if (foreign) got a council house. Although we live in a private village, asbos target is local stores. We live close to caravan site and I see different people walking around but they are harmless. What we have are bogus callers. I usually says: No understand no speak english.
    Try make a post in your house. NEVER MIND THE DOG, BEWARE OF THE OWNERS! joke.
    LOL... I like that. .when my husband receives cold calls, he always say (in a crying tone): I am so glad you called.. I have no on to talk to... can we be friends? ... lol.. they hang up all the time... hahaha...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post
    We live close to caravan site and I see different people walking around but they are harmless
    They probably just do their robbing, thieving and conning on vulnerable people in other places whilst travelling around doing block paving, tarmacing etc

Thread Information