Help please anyone with experience re the submission of bank statements in support of the fiancee visa..........Context my divorce just about to finalise this month and we will then submit our fiancee visa.......Predicament is that I opened a sole bank account 6months ago and I have kept a significant amounts of money in accout throughout. Limited transactions as all the marital household bills have been paid from the existing joint account, paying my bills and my ex-wifes. Money can be seen transferred between the two and until last month my salary went into the joint account.
My challenge is what should I submit as part of the visa application, do I just submit my sole account with an explanation for what the post divorce expenditure is or send both accounts and try and of explain how the two accounts have been used, but now just going to be one post the divorce. If I get this wrong I could end up confuing them and us getting declined.The joint accout went overdrawn a few times, but in my sole account there was always a 5figure credit balance signifcantly more than the brief overdrawn amount....
I'd welcome help and guidance from someone who has experienced this predicatment or just knows what the statments requiremenst will look for.