Thread: What happens next after winning the appeal for daughters visa?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    thank you rainmaker for the info....

i have read in the dswd website http://www.dswd.gov.ph/index.php/cat...ce-for-minors-

ARE THE FOLLOWING MINORS EXEMPTED FROM SECURING A TRAVEL CLEARANCE?

*A minor with permanent residency card
    *A minor who holds a valid pass such as dependents visa/pass/identification or permanent resident visa/pass/identification card is no longer required to secure travel clearance from DSWD. A permanent residency card is a valid pass and a holder of such is exempted from securing a travel clearance.
    *A minor born abroad but has no permanent residency card
    *It depends on the minors citizenship or residency. A minor who is not a Filipino citizen and holds a foreign passport is not required to secure a travel clearance. A minor who is a Filipino citizen and living abroad who does not hold a permanent resident visa/pass/identification card is required to secure a travel clearance.

Based on the above, taken from the dswd website, if my daughter will hold a dependents visa, does this mean that she's exempted from securing a travel clearance?

paging sir joe, when your stepson traveled alone to uk when he was 17 yrs. of age, did he secured a travel clearance?

thank you.

jbt
    "Chains do not hold a marriage together.It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.That is what makes a marriage last - more than passion or even sex..."

Quote Originally Posted by jbt View Post
    *A minor who holds a valid pass such as dependents visa/pass/identification or permanent resident visa/pass/identification card is no longer required to secure travel clearance from DSWD. A permanent residency card is a valid pass and a holder of such is exempted from securing a travel clearance.

Based on the above, taken from the dswd website, if my daughter will hold a dependents visa, does this mean that she's exempted from securing a travel clearance?

paging sir joe, when your stepson traveled alone to uk when he was 17 yrs. of age, did he secured a travel clearance?
    do you have ILR Jbt ?

it looks to me from that you don't,
    but don't take a risk give them a call and check, because i can't remember if my stepson did or didn't as it was nearly 4yrs ago, and it says 'no longer required' so i dont know the date when you no longer needed travel clearance for minors with dependant visa etc.

I'm sure she will have to attend CFO thou, i think everyone has to register and if your over 13 you have to attend.

Thread Information