Thread: Should I be scared of the NHS??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by filipina_owl View Post
    Hi ekks and hello everyone. I find this thread very helpful especially that i am also expecting and due this month. I also have some worries because this is my first baby and will be giving birth here in uk. I just hope and pray that everything will be okay with me and my baby and that the NHS will give me the best healthcare i need. The staff at NHS were very nice, friendly and accommodating so that's a good sign. Well, let's hope for the best ekks and God is in control.
    Hi filipina owl first of all I'm glad that you found this thread useful, being a newbie I was worried that the concerns I had had already been posted before and I thank everyone who has shared their views and experiences and made me feel reassured about giving birth at a NHS hospital.

Secondly congratulations in advance I really hope that you have a very easy and almost painless birthing experience. Please do let me know how it all went for you. I bet you are excited and can't wait to see and hold your new bundle of joy. I've always been told that whatever you go thru during pregnancy and the birth becomes all worth it when you see your baby finally. Are you going to have a boy or girl?

To everybody - thanks again for all your input, I'm so glad I decided to sign up and ask you guys the question that's been niggling on my mind since I found out I was expecting. Now my boyfriend doesn't have to put up with me telling him all the time that I'm scared to give birth here and I want us to go to the Philippines for it Cheers everyone!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "A good friend will help you move house. A true friend will help you move a dead body."

"In life..., accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue"

Quote Originally Posted by Ekks View Post
    Hi filipina owl first of all I'm glad that you found this thread useful, being a newbie I was worried that the concerns I had had already been posted before and I thank everyone who has shared their views and experiences and made me feel reassured about giving birth at a NHS hospital.

Secondly congratulations in advance I really hope that you have a very easy and almost painless birthing experience. Please do let me know how it all went for you. I bet you are excited and can't wait to see and hold your new bundle of joy. I've always been told that whatever you go thru during pregnancy and the birth becomes all worth it when you see your baby finally. Are you going to have a boy or girl?

To everybody - thanks again for all your input, I'm so glad I decided to sign up and ask you guys the question that's been niggling on my mind since I found out I was expecting. Now my boyfriend doesn't have to put up with me telling him all the time that I'm scared to give birth here and I want us to go to the Philippines for it Cheers everyone!!
    thanks ekks.. but im not sure though if im going to have an easy birthing experience because my midwife told me last week that my baby might weigh 8pounds and a half. Unless im going to have a cs procedure which is the last thing on my mind...

But in the long run, i dont mind really as long as my baby is safe and healthy, that's all that matters to me. Yes ekks, my husband and i are really looking forward to our baby boy... We're really excited about it... Good luck to us and i hope you will get through with the morning sickness and that you will have a safe delivery and a healthy baby...

thanks ekks.. but im not sure though if im going to have an easy birthing experience because my midwife told me last week that my baby might weigh 8pounds and a half. Unless im going to have a cs procedure which is the last thing on my mind...

But in the long run, i dont mind really as long as my baby is safe and healthy, that's all that matters to me. Yes ekks, my husband and i are really looking forward to our baby boy... We're really excited about it... Good luck to us and i hope you will get through with the morning sickness and that you will have a safe delivery and a healthy baby...
    wow!! that's one healthy baby boy!!! hey.. would you consider introducing your boy to showbizness in the philippines when he grows up? as we all know that half pinoys and half whites are such good combination! thank you for all your well wishes. i really am struggling with the sickness and nausea at the moment as it's not just in the mornings but all thru out the day so can't wait for my first trimester to be over and done with. good luck again and can't wait to see the photos you may possibly post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "A good friend will help you move house. A true friend will help you move a dead body."

"In life..., accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue"

Quote Originally Posted by Ekks View Post
    wow!! that's one healthy baby boy!!! hey.. would you consider introducing your boy to showbizness in the philippines when he grows up? as we all know that half pinoys and half whites are such good combination! thank you for all your well wishes. i really am struggling with the sickness and nausea at the moment as it's not just in the mornings but all thru out the day so can't wait for my first trimester to be over and done with. good luck again and can't wait to see the photos you may possibly post

yes thank you ekks, it wont be long now until we welcome our baby boy to the outside world. yes, i am very open about introducing our baby in the world of showbizness when he grows up. my husband likes derek ramsay, he likes his skintone and he said that he wants our baby to have the same color as him as he is "Moreno". but i think derek ramsay has lighter complexion in person as he is also half british. well, if given a chance, i would love my baby boy to join showbizness in the future.

yes thank you ekks, it wont be long now until we welcome our baby boy to the outside world. yes, i am very open about introducing our baby in the world of showbizness when he grows up. my husband likes derek ramsay, he likes his skintone and he said that he wants our baby to have the same color as him as he is "Moreno". but i think derek ramsay has lighter complexion in person as he is also half british. well, if given a chance, i would love my baby boy to join showbizness in the future.
    Didn't know Derek Ramsay is half brit! I'm sure your boy will find it easy to tan just like Derek, half asians are like that I think
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thread Information