24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 45.83%
  • No

13 54.17%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Life Unfair?

Is Life Unfair?

Those of us who understand Law Of Attraction are often heard saying "As everyones life is a manifestation of their own thoughts and feelings, negative thoughts bring negative things to them, and positive thoughts bring positive things to them, there could never be any injustice.."

In a way it's a perfectly correct statement, it is the truth of life, but since so many people don't understand the law, or just can't be convinced that alomost everything is manifestation of pre-thought, and also some people may find it tricky to glow with positivity if they have had traumatic experiences..(but you can do it)

Is This Life Unfair?

(I want to hear your responses before I vote myself..hehe)

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

Respected Member
    Life is what you make of it. It's a bit of a rollercoaster and has its ups and downs, but remaining positive helps a lot.

Though your feet may bleed because of those falls and injuries from your journey, you can still make your life a masterpiece
    Though you do not write books, you are the writer of your life. Because everything depends on YOU.

Of course life is unfair!!
    It just takes strenghth of character to even the odds in your favour.
    Stop cryin and dont let the *******s get you down!!
    At least that what I think!!

Banned
    Fred is right, life is sometimes very unfair and it can seem like they are all out to get you (being Welsh doesn't help ), but you gotta get up and fight 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by walesrob View Post
    Fred is right, life is sometimes very unfair and it can seem like they are all out to get you (being Welsh doesn't help ), but you gotta get up and fight 'em.
    For me, there's no such thing as fighting something, it only perpetuates more troubles I think...

6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane

Banned
    i believe in karma.. so if ever i experience anything that is unfair to me.. i always say, nature or the universe will get back at them at some point...

what goes around comes around...

Quote Originally Posted by Florge View Post
    i believe in karma.. so if ever i experience anything that is unfair to me.. i always say, nature or the universe will get back at them at some point...

what goes around comes around...
    But if you believe in Karma then nothing can be done to you that is unfair as its just you trying to redress the balance so the other people are actualy doing you a favour and may be rewarded for their service to you

If you want the Universe to get back at them then you didnt understand your own karma and would need the lesson repeating
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Every night and every morn
    Some to misery are born,
    Every morn and every night
    Some are born to sweet delight.

Some are born to sweet delight,
    Some are born to endless night.

of course life is unfair for some, and there is always someone worse off than you..

Wow Joe how whimsical the break was good for you
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

I've just voted no, life is not unfair myself, cause this life is just fantastic really, even the simple things like singing running dancing..etc...surely nobody has a bad life? Not really?

6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane

Nigel if you thought without noticing "life a bitch and then you die" for a lifetime what you just said could be really irritating
    Absit invidia

Nigel...I do admire your positivity, bit you seem to live in a cocooned little world.

Do you ever watch the news? I doubt the thousands affected by the earthquake in Chile, think life is fair?...What about Haiti?...How many people, die each day, somewhere in the world, from starvation?...the list is endless?

To say you doubt anybodies life is that bad, is a complete nonsense!

Stay positive!

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim11UK View Post
    Nigel...I do admire your positivity, bit you seem to live in a cocooned little world.

Do you ever watch the news?
    ...none of us will forget Typhoon Ondoy
    .... you could try doing voluntary work in your local hospice - you will meet patients who don't deserve to be ill
    Of course life can be unfair, even if many of the more unfortunate victims choose to be positive

Do you ever watch the news? I doubt the thousands affected by the earthquake in Chile, think life is fair?...What about Haiti?...How many people, die each day, somewhere in the world, from starvation?...the list is endless?

Stay positive!
    i've got to agree with you sim, looks to me nigel might have lived in a cocooned world wrapped in bubblewrap and cotton wool

no need to go as far as Chile, just outside your door you'll find people suffering

my sisters best friend from school., all 3 of her kids died before they were 6 (one died of pneumonia around the age of 4, both her twins died, one died of cancer, weeks later the other was found dead in her bed unknown cause)

last week, someone my wife works with, was going to the multi storey car park, and as she got to the car park she saw a woman jump from the 5th floor , what's so bad, that caused her to commit suicide

Quote Originally Posted by nigel View Post

Those of us who understand Law Of Attraction are often heard saying "As everyones life is a manifestation of their own thoughts and feelings, negative thoughts bring negative things to them, and positive thoughts bring positive things to them, there could never be any injustice.."

In a way it's a perfectly correct statement, it is the truth of life, but since so many people don't understand the law, or just can't be convinced that alomost everything is manifestation of pre-thought, and also some people may find it tricky to glow with positivity if they have had traumatic experiences..(but you can do it) Is This Life Unfair? (I want to hear your responses before I vote myself..hehe)
    Hello Nigel! Sorry, my answer is not Yes or No. But I would like to say that LIFE IS A TEST. It all depends on how you look at it.

Remember the old saying, "life is hard and then you die" and you won't go far wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    Remember the old saying, "life is hard and then you die" and you won't go far wrong.
    and also, "every day your above the ground is a good day "

I see it more that life is a process
    Absit invidia

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    and also, "every day your above the ground is a good day "
    You been watching to many of those cheap Stallone war movies again Joe?

Stay positive!
    Please don't take too much notice of bad news stories...if it makes you feel that life is bad, this means your own lifestyle will become bad, as your life is a reflection of what you have been thinking and feeling!

I believe this wholeheartedly! The thoughts and feelings you have are an energy that 'move' likewise things into your physical life, like attracts like in your thoughts and feelings world, so choose the good thoughts and feelings! And dismiss anything that makes you feel bad!

A perfect mind means a perfect life! Keep the bad/negative stuff out of there!

6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane

Quote Originally Posted by IainBusby View Post
    I don't believe we die pal! I believe we are Energy Fields that come into human form and then go out of human form. The you that is you is Energy, and it can never be destroyed.

6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane

Trusted Member
    I don't believe we die pal!
    Really ?

I don't believe we die pal! I believe we are Energy Fields that come into human form and then go out of human form. The you that is you is Energy, and it can never be destroyed.
    Whilst what you say is true Nigel as a belief system alone it wont change your life
    Absit invidia

Quote Originally Posted by jackson.alan46 View Post
    Really ?
    We are NOT flesh and bone!!! We are Energy Fields! We are part of the original intelligent source energy that created the entire universe!! We truly are!!! We are not born and then die, we come into form and go out of form..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9PVGSq5VR0

6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane

Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    Whilst what you say is true Nigel as a belief system alone it wont change your life
    Please don't think that I am insulting you by saying this, but you couldn't be more wrong, it has changed my life profoundly!

6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane

Please don't think that I am insulting you by saying this, but you couldn't be more wrong, it has changed my life profoundly!
    Not at all Nigel the problem with belief systems as I meant it in this context is that it is not required to do the work that stops our negative parts cancelling unseen our in this case positivity I am in no way suggesting this is true for you but language is important especialy if you want to hold the lamp on the mountain
    Absit invidia

Please don't take too much notice of bad news stories...if it makes you feel that life is bad, this means your own lifestyle will become bad, as your life is a reflection of what you have been thinking and feeling!

I believe this wholeheartedly! The thoughts and feelings you have are an energy that 'move' likewise things into your physical life, like attracts like in your thoughts and feelings world, so choose the good thoughts and feelings! And dismiss anything that makes you feel bad!

A perfect mind means a perfect life! Keep the bad/negative stuff out of there!

ANNNNDDDD.....
    ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE....

Sorry Nigel..Couldn't resist!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by keithAngel View Post
    But if you believe in Karma then nothing can be done to you that is unfair as its just you trying to redress the balance so the other people are actualy doing you a favour and may be rewarded for their service to you

If you want the Universe to get back at them then you didnt understand your own karma and would need the lesson repeating
    i strive to do all things fairly because I want good karma coming my way... i do not want the universe to get back at those who did me wrong coz i will be wishing bad at them, thus inviting bad karma.. it is the universe that gets back at them, not me.. if and when someone did something bad against me, i bless them instead so that good karma come my way...

this doesn't mean though that you can't get angry as you are only human.. but you strive to be the best you can be

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Life is fair!

6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information