Thread: What T F...?

Banned

Question What T F...?

I had to check the date twice, before posting, just to make sure it wasn't fool's day...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8557582.stm

Opinions anyone...?

I think it is disgraceful that with all the wealth they possess, ie gold, diamonds, uranium, and what have you.
    The SA government resorts to begging the world to give them free condoms....
    What happened to the billions in aid received, in the last 12/15 years, to be spent to educate the populations in regard to HIV/AIDS.?
    Such a high percentage of sufferers only means that nothing at all has been done to educate the people, but were left to their own devices and totally ignorant of the dangers.

Soon we will have a few thousand footie fans exposed to this nightmare, and some of them through sheer stupidity, will bring it home...

Banned
    A fine gesture in my opinion, Dom.

As long as the POORER people who need them actually receive them.

It is a devastating disease and if it saves lives then it is OK in my book

It is easy for us in the west to say that the locals should be educated to behave responsibly, but this just doesn't work and condoms actually save lives.

If the adults are saved, then it will mean less babies are also born to infected mothers.

I agree there are several cfountries that have and some still are going through extreme stress from long term past experiences S.A. is one and it still needs targeted help to pull out of major problems the world cup wont change there ongoing malaise in my view
    Absit invidia

DISCLAIMER: The information hereinabove may or may not be entirely accurate, relevant, forthright, verifiable, or coherent. KeithAngel, who shall herein be refered to as the 'Shining Beacon of Light', reserves the right to neither confirm, deny, justify, explain, or otherwise acknowledge any inquiry in regards to the validity, genuinity, construction, intent, and/or motive of any statements, gestures, and/or actions whether real, imagined, or transdimensional in origin. Further, the 'Shining Beacon of Light' shall be absolved of any and all legal, moral, and financial responsibilities for damages to life, limb, character, reputation, property, and/or business resulting from the usage, assimilation, incorporation, replication, and/or distribution of said statements whether partial, complete, misquoted, or imagined. This disclaimer remains in effect despite any discrepancies or claims as to its legibility, comprehension, interpretation, subliminal suggestiveness, political affiliation, legality, visibility, and/or physical presence

Quote Originally Posted by aposhark View Post
    ....condoms actually save lives.
    You can't use them .... think of the child that should be born with AIDS, and the two parents getting it as well
    Keith - Administrator

Dom: Why are we sending these contraceptives to Africa? It costs so much ££$$!

Jack: I don't know, it's a 'con-Dom' ?

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

Trusted Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post

Soon we will have a few thousand footie fans exposed to this nightmare, and some of them through sheer stupidity, will bring it home...[/SIZE]
    Or ending up as non-doms with AIDS cos they didn't use condoms

Thread Information