Hi Guys just wanna say that we did it my hubby and i just got my visa this morning.it was raining all day but we managed to go to the courier office as we couldnt wait for my visa and we didnt mind about the rain.as we went there we couldnt wait to open the documents.we decided to sat down in the stair way outside the courier office even if it was a bit wet and raining.as we first opened the 2go plastic bag i was really looking for my passport and when i opened the front page the excitement went off my face as i couldnt find the visa but when turn to next page we were overwhelm as the visa was there it was unexplainable feeling for both of my hubby and i the happiness that we have in our hearts is unmeasurable.we surpassed a lots of trials and then now we made it.it took for about 7 weeks before we got our visa and now hubby is busy thinking what should be the best day to travel.am very much excited for us to be together and not be apart again.well,before i end my story,just wanna say thanks a lot for everybody who`s always been a big help,you know who you are and specially to Mr.Administrator keith who has the same name with my hubby,how can i ever forget that name without you we may not know what to do with our visa application.to janice and everybody.thanks,thanks and once again thanks .May new year of 2007 and onwards may bring peace and love for all of us.from my hubby amd me wish you all the luck guys