Hello Everyone!

I just thought to let you all know that i have arrived safely last February 27th at Heathrow Airport. It was a long flight and i traveled alone, I cried at NAIA airport when I bid farewell to my 7yo son and my Dad. I never thought how painful it was to be away with my son for the first time. But i know he can be with us soon... and I need to be strong for him. I left at around 10am via Qatar Airways. I bought my ticket a month before my scheduled flight, the one way flight cost me about Php 28k economy rate. It was a surprised though when the staff at the boarding area, gave me my boarding pass and told me, that my ticket was upgraded to business class. I love their first class services. We stop over in Qatar, after a luxurious 9hrs. The flight from Qatar to Uk was boring and long! I arrived at heathrow airport at around 10pm. The immigration officer only asked me, Why it took me so long to come to the UK? After i answered him, I was told to go straight to the health office. I was asked by the lady staff if i have bring my xray with me. When I said no. I was told that they need to take a chest xray of me. It lasted at about half an hour. And when i was done, my husband and my sister in law was waiting for me with a big smiles in their faces in the lounging area! It was wonderful to see him again. And it brought back tears in my eyes... I just like to thank each and everyone of you for all the help and encouragement. I am now living and loving each day and each moment with my husband in my new home here in Nuneaton, England. xxx