Thread: for couples

Banned

for couples

for wifes, women..females etc

how do you all react if your partner ask or suggest you to make love with another. while you both being away..in case my topic is sensitive am just curious how people deal or may react to it..forgive if its too blant but i wouild love to hear opnion

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post

how do you all react if your partner ask or suggest you to make love with another.
    Has Keith been in touch with you...???

how do you all react if your partner ask or suggest you to make love with another. while you both being away..in case my topic is sensitive am just curious how people deal or may react to it..forgive if its too blant but i wouild love to hear opnion
    are you asking if your bf or husband asks you to make love to another man or woman?
    i have learnt to do what my wife says!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    are you asking if your bf or husband asks you to make love to another man or woman?
    if YES ANY reaction or opnion are welcome

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aromulus View Post
    Has Keith been in touch with you...???

he is quite a while now Kiittyyyyyy where are you

if i suggested that to my wife she will kick me it the balls!

so theres your answer, if your sexual desire wants it and you cant control it then its upto you.

if you ever think doing so just to please him, then dump him!

Admin's Assistant ^_^ raynaputi's Avatar
    NO NO NO!!! if u agreed, later on he might open that subject and use it for his own when he wants to sleep with someone else..something like a blackmail to be fair to him..if he really loves u, just the thought of u being with someone else can already break him!
    -=rayna.keith=-
    ...When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible...

What's the point, both have the same bits, so if you're not happy with them or the bedroom play, move on and get a new one..... don't screw with people you're supposed to love ...... ..... I must be getting old saying things like that
    Keith - Administrator

do you ever read the agony aunt pages in the papers?

one couple wanted to try out swinging and met another couple for sex, the woman was enjoying herself so much with the other couple...that the man felt left out, the man sat down and watched his wife having sex with them.

it ruined their relationship.

be careful for what you wish for!

Me & wifey were going to go to a wife swapping party but when I discovered in the small print you had to bring the original wife home I lost interest.... Has my wifey gone ... is it safe to come out yet
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    it only works if both partners are a 100% into it with no hang-ups whatsoever. If either has any reservations, or just dong it to make the other happy, you're bound to encounter problems down the line.

I dont know how to react with this one, Ross..Luckily my hubby never ever asked me to do that..IMHO, if your bf/ hubby respects you and the relationship he will never ask or suggests you to do that..

Quote Originally Posted by bornatbirth View Post
    do you ever read the agony aunt pages in the papers?

one couple wanted to try out swinging and met another couple for sex, the woman was enjoying herself so much with the other couple...that the man felt left out, the man sat down and watched his wife having sex with them.

it ruined their relationship.

be careful for what you wish for!
    You sure some of those agnoy aunt posts in the Sun and the like not sent in by people bored during the coffe break at work
    Oh lord why did you make so many clothes and shoe shops

I'm hoping wifey decides we need a maid .... and to keep costs down she'd have to share the bed
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    You sure some of those agnoy aunt posts in the Sun and the like not sent in by people bored during the coffe break at work
    i already asked the wife if she wants to sleep with the neignbors while the football was on

Banned
    thanks for everbody who replied.. though some over reacting to it but normal .

i,d be very lucky to keep my testes where they are

if hubby would ask me that..he'll get annulment notice the next day..lol

Banned
    I've seen no one over reacts and I'm sure it's not normal.

Except if your husband wants you to get lost in his sight and you still insisting yourself to be with him.

Call ambulance and send him to mental hospital.
    And go with him if you think he is right telling you those shocking words.

Will definitely give him a Philly Cut
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

If I come up with such idea she may clean up the bank account and talk to me through a lawyer, better to keep my mouth shut.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pennybarry View Post

Except if your husband wants you to get lost in his sight and you still insisting yourself to be with him.

i think you are over react but dont bother ..dont take it too personal penny dear
    when we are at the age of getting on top that is normal you say and how affect s you..get on be the same with people jhere on the forum.... i know your happy with your life in the uk right now..and sorry if you got no life as adventure as me..

Banned

insisting?? how deep did you ever know us and our family penny dear... are your husband still like the way you look right now why seems you sound personal this is only a blog or commnets site..no offence meant for you dear..sorry if you felt so depress right now i hope the lords may give you gift other than baby of your own... so you will know the esssence of being a mother which i think you know im sure and not just focus yourself on hubbys
    but if the boss will baned me or give me less reps.. wil take it but am happy to this forum to the recent sucess i just got with my family visas.
    but anyway this is my last word with you here on the forum as im busy now going to the uk and live our life togther finally for the rest of our lives and we we enjyed being young and full of live..again ty for you replies for the years and being here with me
    btw i still be reading on this superb forum ..and ask question at times if get confuse again for future queries

if my hubby say that to me will what im gonna say is go ahead and don't come back hehe
    all things are possible!

Banned
    i think you are over react but dont bother ..dont take it too personal penny dear
    when we are at the age of getting on top that is normal you say and how affect s you..get on be the same with people jhere on the forum.... i know your happy with your life in the uk right now..and sorry if you got no life as adventure as me..
    insisting?? how deep did you ever know us and our family penny dear... are your husband still like the way you look right now why seems you sound personal this is only a blog or commnets site..no offence meant for you dear..sorry if you felt so depress right now i hope the lords may give you gift other than baby of your own... so you will know the esssence of being a mother which i think you know im sure and not just focus yourself on hubbys
    but if the boss will baned me or give me less reps.. wil take it but am happy to this forum to the recent sucess i just got with my family visas.
    but anyway this is my last word with you here on the forum as im busy now going to the uk and live our life togther finally for the rest of our lives and we we enjyed being young and full of live..again ty for you replies for the years and being here with me
    btw i still be reading on this superb forum ..and ask question at times if get confuse again for future queries
    I've been to 10 countries so I think that's was the real good adventure for me.
    Well, If that is the way how you make babies, go on then. But will never do that just to have babies lols and I'm not telling you did it.
    If that is normal on your relationship, I will respect what you have and I am sorry for that.
    Thanks God after your struggling with visa application for a year has good result and you are no longer depress?
    http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....703#post154703
    http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....627#post156627
    http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=17247

Don't push me to have babies Ross as even myself don't push God to give me one as I believe this is what he wants for me. At least I never did any abortion.
    I am already very happy having a good husband, a good parents and family in UK and in Pinas.
    I'm happy being a very good daughter and being a good wife.
    I wish your children will be grown up good and good model and not grown up like you.
    I am homesick but not depressed like you. I'm sorry Ross!

Thanks for this private message of yours.
    Don't pity me as I never dreamed to grow old like a woman like you.
    This is my first time to meet a person like you. Is that the way you do if you feel horny?
    Are you a horny nymphet ?
    I never blame you if Mrs. Major banned. I am blaming her.
    And I don't want you to be banned like her. I have no power to do that.
    You said no offense. I didn't feel that offence thingy. Are you?
    I maybe older than you but I am sure you have more wrinkles than me. ehehhehe

This is Ross disgusting PM in my forum inbox.
    kong gusto mo akong mabann dahil sa commnet mo inggit ka lng ..kaw na mantanda ka hinay hinay ka sa pagsalita mo..alwam mo wla akong kinalaman sa life mo or ikaw sa life ko at hindi ako ang dahelan kung bakit na bann c mrs mjor ang best friend mo perso ok lng..matanda ka na kc kaya yan ang reply mo..wag ka nag mag reply kc paalis na kami..naawaa ako sa iyo wla ka kasing anak kaya puso pangmatanda and salita mo..enjoy mo lang and life puisde wag ka nag magcomment or makiaaalm i enjoy my life ebing young and in adventure not like you..kumain ka na lng nang pandeal ant kape..and sundutin mo yang iyo para mageng young pa at gustihumn pa nag aswa mo itaste ka while your young
    goodbye

Respected Member
    Now now ladies... We all have different opinions, no need to make it personal, if you don't accept other peoples opinions than that makes a good discussion but doesn't give you ammunition for a personal attack.

I've cheated on many people in the past, and at that time felt that it was ok since I was in a different country. I personally believe that having meaningless sex doesn't make you love your wife any more or less, however my other half doesn't agree with that and because I love her and value her so much. I would not do anything that would upset or hurt her or cause her to leave me.

Banned
    I've been to 10 countries so I think that's was the real good adventure for me.
    Well, If that is the way how you make babies, go on then. But will never do that just to have babies lols and I'm not telling you did it.
    If that is normal on your relationship, I will respect what you have and I am sorry for that.
    Thanks God after your struggling with visa application for a year has good result and you are no longer depress?
    http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....703#post154703
    http://filipinaroses.com/showthread....627#post156627
    http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=17247

Don't push me to have babies Ross as even myself don't push God to give me one as I believe this is what he wants for me. At least I never did any abortion.
    I am already very happy having a good husband, a good parents and family in UK and in Pinas.
    I'm happy being a very good daughter and being a good wife.
    I wish your children will be grown up good and good model and not grown up like you.
    I am homesick but not depressed like you. I'm sorry Ross!

Thanks for this private message of yours.
    Don't pity me as I never dreamed to grow old like a woman like you.
    This is my first time to meet a person like you. Is that the way you do if you feel horny?
    Are you a horny nymphet ?
    I never blame you if Mrs. Major banned. I am blaming her.
    And I don't want you to be banned like her. I have no power to do that.
    You said no offense. I didn't feel that offence thingy. Are you?
    I maybe older than you but I am sure you have more wrinkles than me. ehehhehe

This is Ross disgusting PM in my forum inbox.
    kong gusto mo akong mabann dahil sa commnet mo inggit ka lng ..kaw na mantanda ka hinay hinay ka sa pagsalita mo..alwam mo wla akong kinalaman sa life mo or ikaw sa life ko at hindi ako ang dahelan kung bakit na bann c mrs mjor ang best friend mo perso ok lng..matanda ka na kc kaya yan ang reply mo..wag ka nag mag reply kc paalis na kami..naawaa ako sa iyo wla ka kasing anak kaya puso pangmatanda and salita mo..enjoy mo lang and life puisde wag ka nag magcomment or makiaaalm i enjoy my life ebing young and in adventure not like you..kumain ka na lng nang pandeal ant kape..and sundutin mo yang iyo para mageng young pa at gustihumn pa nag aswa mo itaste ka while your young
    goodbye

boss this is serious and not funny at all.
    all things are possible!

Banned
    yep so boss pls close the thread

thank you
    peace

Banned
    yep so boss pls close the thread

thank you
    peace
    Peace Ross!
    Thanks for your PM. It is getting better now.
    Thanks for telling boss to close your thread but no thanks in telling me to make sundot. Sinundot mo na ba iyo? ehehhe careful sa infections.

As your request to post your 2nd PM:
    cge post mo lahat nang pm..kallooy sa imo oi..wrinkles marami rin ako non kaya lang ..naawa ako sa iyo. isip bata ka nga parehos tayo hehehe

cheers

I don't reallly understand some as I am not bisaya.
    Don't pity me as I'm just enjoying my life and no much responsibilities.
    Enjoy life it's beautiful!

Thread Information