Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: racist git!

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar

racist git!

God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

It doesn't make him a racist Maria, he's making tongue in cheek comments that are funny to some and not to others.
    Keith - Administrator

Banned
    Ignorant loser! Probably cack his pants if he came face to face with Pacquiao. Worst thing he said was all the Philippines has is Manny and sex tours

He should take a look at America's own heroes, like that arrogant money-worshipping knobhead Gayweather.

.... and high crime, kidnappings and the MILF as well, don't forget them
    Keith - Administrator

Idiot, but what do you expect from (I was going to say American) someone who thinks they are funny!!

But this is no different than calling George Bush illiterate, and stupid, and that America is full of murderers and inbreds..... in the UK we find that funny.... but taking it from Maria's point I'm a racist to the Yanks.
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    But this is no different than calling George Bush illiterate, and stupid, and that America is full of murderers and inbreds..... in the UK we find that funny.... but taking it from Maria's point I'm a racist to the Yanks.
    I guess the difference is that we in the Uk are not being called these names, we can indirectly see it as a bit of fun, and treat it with the contempt it deservers, knowing the source. But it can be seen as a direct attack on the Philippine people and culture.

he's got publicity, and that's probably what he wanted
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    I guess the difference is that we in the Uk are not being called these names, we can indirectly see it as a bit of fun, and treat it with the contempt it deservers, knowing the source. But it can be seen as a direct attack on the Philippine people and culture.
    When I'm in America certain radio guys have a right go at the UK, calling us a bunch of terrorists, etc,... I don't think it's racist, just his point of view, and most of it is so wrong I find it funny.
    Keith - Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    what he says about manny, pi and its people and culture is way too much and definitely uncalled for ... who is he anyway? I havent even heard of the guy. Well, he is well known now... an and a stupid racist and I pity him for being like that.

I hope he visits Manila soon. I know he will be welcomed with love and loving arms

Quote Originally Posted by jam07 View Post
    I havent even heard of the guy. Well, he is well known now...
    the whole point of it
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    When I'm in America certain radio guys have a right go at the UK, calling us a bunch of terrorists, etc,... I don't think it's racist, just his point of view, and most of it is so wrong I find it funny.
    Could that be because as a nation generally, we just don't care or have lost national pride? I too like to have a laugh at the most ridiculous and un-pc things, maybe I have lost my pride in the Uk and what it used to stand for...hang on! what did it ever stand for?
    Certainly for me, anyone can take the out of us, I would also find that funny, but other cultures and nations are more sensetive than us. I think like Joe says, he got his publicity, but face to face with Manny?? I wonder who be laughing last

Could that be because as a nation generally, we just don't care or have lost national pride? I too like to have a laugh at the most ridiculous and un-pc things, maybe I have lost my pride in the Uk and what it used to stand for...hang on! what did it ever stand for?
    Certainly for me, anyone can take the out of us, I would also find that funny, but other cultures and nations are more sensetive than us.
    thats what makes this country great laugh at everyone and most importantly at our self

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    thats what makes this country great laugh at everyone and most importantly at our self
    Very true Joe indeed. Anyone can express an opinion and lots of people in the public arena have done to this country but so what. Who cares about them?
    I must admit that even though im married to a filipina i`m not aware of any famous pinoys apart from Pacquiao.
    I know a pinoy in Black eyed peas and i`ve heard of Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos too. Oh and a bloke that is singing with Journey i think he`s called Arthur Pineda or something.
    The thing is that apart from us lot married to pinays im afraid the rest of the world really doesnt care about the place or if they upset the people.
    Sad but true.

I wouldn't really pay too much attention, he is a moron trying to emerge from obscurity in the broadcasting.
    You have to understand American culture, there is very little nevertheless they think to be over and above anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by adam&chryss View Post
    Very true Joe indeed. Anyone can express an opinion and lots of people in the public arena have done to this country but so what. Who cares about them?
    I must admit that even though im married to a filipina i`m not aware of any famous pinoys apart from Pacquiao.
    I know a pinoy in Black eyed peas and i`ve heard of Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos too. Oh and a bloke that is singing with Journey i think he`s called Arthur Pineda or something.
    The thing is that apart from us lot married to pinays im afraid the rest of the world really doesnt care about the place or if they upset the people.
    Sad but true.
    famous pinoys myleene klass, yep guy out of blackeyed peas, gal out of pussy cat dolls, amelda and err

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    famous pinoys myleene klass, yep guy out of blackeyed peas, gal out of pussy cat dolls, amelda and err
    Myleene Klass is one of the famous Half pinoys as is one of girls from my fav pop group-The Saturdays

Banned
    Does he know that he's living in a country with huge number of criminals? Everytime I watch COPs, I am learning more about his country. I can't imagine one of the 10 most rich countries is famous of criminals.

Respected Member
    But it is rather worrying how celebrities/actors seem to try and achieve getting into politics in the Philippines. Seriously, do you want a boxer in politics? Then again the US has the terminator!!! What on earth???

Respected Member maria_and_matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyR View Post
    But it is rather worrying how celebrities/actors seem to try and achieve getting into politics in the Philippines. Seriously, do you want a boxer in politics? Then again the US has the terminator!!! What on earth???
    he already lost before he will lose again
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people i had to kill because they pissed me off.

Always ignore bad comments about Philippines..they always come from some twit he's never even been there!

There are 7 Planes Of Existance:

7 — Material Plane: The earth, where you are right now.
    6 — Plane of Forces
    5 — Astral Plane
    4 — Mental Plane
    3 — Too mysterious to describe.
    2 — Too mysterious to describe.
    1 — Too mysterious to describe.

True hurts I think. Thats why it rubbed you up the wrong way. The Irish have been the butt of the jokes for years. Now you know how it feels. Noone is safe
    I thought it was a clever observation about the place. "Manny is the only thing PI has got for it, and sex tourism. "
    Well for arguements sake, I want to hear the alternatives- Lea Salonga?Most live in other countries.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryFifer View Post
    I thought it was a clever observation about the place. "Manny is the only thing PI has got for it, and sex tourism. "
    Bit of a narrow view you have there Gary, tell us why you love the Philippines ??

Bit of a narrow view you have there Gary, tell us why you love the Philippines ??
    Before you are quick to judge me. That was a quote from him. Next time read the news article before you say its me. I am purely acting devils advocate because I want to know what Filipinos are proud of to argue against this man. Manny is not a big deal.

Before you are quick to judge me. That was a quote from him. Next time read the news article before you say its me. I am purely acting devils advocate because I want to know what Filipinos are proud of to argue against this man. Manny is not a big deal.
    I know you were just quoting Gary, I did read the article, I don't judge you at all.
    But Manny is one of the 'good' things to come out of the Philippines. He is recognised by every fillipina wherever he goes. He has a strong character and does more for the people in the philippines than it seems the government do. He gets mobbed where ever he goes and gives loads to charity. Even as an outsider looking in, he is quite an ambassador.

Most people like popular figures. Filipinos are no different. He's like their David Beckham. I am glad they have moved on from Jose Rizal, which has no bearing on kids these days. He seems to be in tune with Filipino ordinary people. The DJ in question, is probably just a shock-jock. Wants a reaction.

good thing he apologized...

It makes absolutely no difference to me but you were not simply quoting this geezer but reacting to his observations.. This is what you wrote..

"I thought it was a clever observation about the place. "Manny is the only thing PI has got for it, and sex tourism. "

Although Manny is popular,there are many people here awaiting his next loss which I put down to crab mentality caused by deep routed jealousy of his success.. Thats the Philippines!!
    This DJ obviously has never travelled outside of the US and like many Americans is very insular and frankly just another dumb Yank..
    If the world champion (and worse,pound for pound champion) is NOT American then they will start bitching about it..
    Everyone knows Mayweather is a damned coward and is very much afraid of fighting the Pacman.. This guy has to attack Manny and the whole of the Philippines as if to defend his Mr Gayweather...
    A bit pathetic if you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    It makes absolutely no difference to me but you were not simply quoting this geezer but reacting to his observations.. This is what you wrote..

"I thought it was a clever observation about the place. "Manny is the only thing PI has got for it, and sex tourism. "

Although Manny is popular,there are many people here awaiting his next loss which I put down to crab mentality caused by deep routed jealousy of his success.. Thats the Philippines!!
    This DJ obviously has never travelled outside of the US and like many Americans is very insular and frankly just another dumb Yank..
    If the world champion (and worse,pound for pound champion) is NOT American then they will start bitching about it..
    Everyone knows Mayweather is a damned coward and is very much afraid of fighting the Pacman.. This guy has to attack Manny and the whole of the Philippines as if to defend his Mr Gayweather...
    A bit pathetic if you think about it.
    I didn't want to be quite so blunt about the Yanks as you have been Fred, but I did work with them for 2 years while in Saudi, and I drew the same conclusions too.

I didn't want to be quite so blunt about the Yanks as you have been Fred, but I did work with them for 2 years while in Saudi, and I drew the same conclusions too.
    Dont get me wrong Steve,Ive got some good mates here that are Yanks..Have to say that the ones I know are obviously well travelled and you dont get this type of crap from them..There are the odd ones floating around from the deep south that still display the usual inbred characteristics..One I met was a real KKK man.. This one really took it the wrong way when I asked why he married an Asian woman!!
    Funny lot if you ask me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information