Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: racist git!

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maria_and_matt View Post
    The git forgot about the jeepney.Use them myself, good fun n cheap.Only use my own car to take the inlaws home (after 1 of ther many visits) cuz the 1000 peddie cab drivers keep cutting me up, n dont want to end up mowing 1 down in road rage

Banned
    You'll always get those who have narrow-minded views of certain countries, how this guy got a job as a broadcaster is beyond me. When the other guy pointed out he was probably thinking of Thailand, his answer was, "Same difference". Say no more

I wouldn't say he's a racist though, xenophobic at most. Definitely pig ignorant.

Banned
    Thailand and Philippines is "same difference"???? LOL... maleducado obviously! sheesh!

I bet he can't say this in front of Manny.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve.r View Post
    I know you were just quoting Gary, I did read the article, I don't judge you at all.
    But Manny is one of the 'good' things to come out of the Philippines. He is recognised by every fillipina wherever he goes. He has a strong character and does more for the people in the philippines than it seems the government do. He gets mobbed where ever he goes and gives loads to charity. Even as an outsider looking in, he is quite an ambassador.
    Hi Steve. Have you been watching TV in the Philippines these last 2 or 3 years? reason I ask is, Mammy is advertising evrything he can!
    On one break it's shampoo next will be jolliebee so on and so on, from my point of view he is giving credence to nothing he is being used to advertise, or greed on his behalf?
    He is not the only 'star' exploiting there status, film stars advertising hand washing soap, for goodness sake, what is that about? can you imagine his yaya hand scrubbing his pants? NO I can't either, or maybe I can if I try hard enough.

I'm afraid bull$itye for the masses.

It's a pity Mammy sold out, a great fighter, I agree, a statesman, I think not.
    Only my humble oppinion folks

Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    It depends what he does with the money, if he gives it to the poor , but if he keeps it to himself
    http://www.filipinouk.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=870&dateline=1270312908

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gWaPito View Post
    Hi Steve. Have you been watching TV in the Philippines these last 2 or 3 years? reason I ask is, Mammy is advertising evrything he can!
    On one break it's shampoo next will be jolliebee so on and so on, from my point of view he is giving credence to nothing he is being used to advertise, or greed on his behalf?
    He is not the only 'star' exploiting there status, film stars advertising hand washing soap, for goodness sake, what is that about? can you imagine his yaya hand scrubbing his pants? NO I can't either, or maybe I can if I try hard enough.

I'm afraid bull$itye for the masses.

There's not many celebs who don't do advertising in any country. I know what you mean though, does seem like their selling out just to make a few quid.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by triple5 View Post
    There's not many celebs who don't do advertising in any country. I know what you mean though, does seem like their selling out just to make a few quid.

I agree with you too Joe. Iv'e yet to find out how to multi quote. Sorry

He has created his own brand from being piss poor...If he wants to make extra cash from multiple TV advertisements then more power to his bank balance and the many charities he runs and supports....

I think Adam is just an attention seeker who just wants to ride on Pacquiao's popularity and fame.

Adam Carolla =

The joke is on him
    ''Don't be serious..Be Sincere''

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    He has created his own brand from being piss poor...If he wants to make extra cash from multiple TV advertisements then more power to his bank balance and the many charities he runs and supports....
    I agree to a point, with his skills, he has provided for his country folk.

I don't think he created he own brand from his humble beginnings.

It's an industry and he is part of it, part of the engine if you like. Others making profit from him.

He is the front man, not the brains.
    It not the first time this has happened and won't be the last.

As for making extra cash here and there well, I think it much more than that but, if it benefits the charities then all well and good....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information