Thread: What to do next..confused.

What to do next..confused.

Hi everyone!

Were already married last January 09,2010 here in Newcastle Holy Trinity Church.I would like to know, does it means that automatically we are already registered our marriage in the registrar office (Stoke-on-Trent) as we are already married in the catholic church? The church have already issued us a marriage certificate.
    Im a Filipina and my husband is a british national.What to do next?im just confused..should i need to register this also in the Philippine Embassy ( Uk)? What the address also pls?. Would be delighted to hear your response/advice
    Good news also, im pregnant 18 weeks now: REDancedancer08. and my husband and i, are quite excited for our second scan on April 22nd.We cant wait to know the sex of our baby to be.

Thank you in advance!

More Power to all!
    Mabuhay!

Arlene & Kenny

Apply for Further Leave to remain, yes, you need to report the marriage at phil embassy if you want your husband family name to be appear on your ID res permit

Embassy of the Philippines
    6-8 Suffolk Street, London SW1Y 4HG
    United Kingdom

http://www.philembassy-uk.org/

Congrats !!

Quote Originally Posted by September View Post
    Apply for Further Leave to remain, yes, you need to report the marriage at phil embassy if you want your husband family name to be appear on your ID res permit

Embassy of the Philippines
    6-8 Suffolk Street, London SW1Y 4HG
    United Kingdom

http://www.philembassy-uk.org/

Congrats !!
    Thank you very much indeed!

i forgot to mentioned that i have already submitted my FLR application last March 4 this year,before it expires.and done also the biometrics on March 30th.(the name still there is my single surname which shows in my passport). Were currently waiting now for the results.Hope it goes well!
    So maybe,as soon as we received the results and got my Phil Passport and our Marriage Certificate Back,my husband and i, can go there in the Phil-Embassy-Uk.Is there any option to go online only?

Greatly appreciated ur advice/help.:-)

Quote Originally Posted by kenny View Post
    Thank you very much indeed!

i forgot to mentioned that i have already submitted my FLR application last March 4 this year,before it expires.and done also the biometrics on March 30th.(the name still there is my single surname which shows in my passport). Were currently waiting now for the results.Hope it goes well!
    So maybe,as soon as we received the results and got my Phil Passport and our Marriage Certificate Back,my husband and i, can go there in the Phil-Embassy-Uk.Is there any option to go online only?

Greatly appreciated ur advice/help.:-)
    Wow!! double congratulations... !!!

You can register your marriage thru post and can download the form online... Just visit their site as provided by September. At the back (i guess) of that form there's an instruction if you do it by post..

Wow, im so happy for you...

Godbless to both of you.. and take care.

Quote Originally Posted by abby View Post
    Wow!! double congratulations... !!!

You can register your marriage thru post and can download the form online... Just visit their site as provided by September. At the back (i guess) of that form there's an instruction if you do it by post..

Wow, im so happy for you...

Godbless to both of you.. and take care.
    Hiya!

I got this form "Report of Marriage" now.It says has a payment of £ 18.00 (if marriage was solemnized for more than a year prior to a filing of the Report of Marrige,there is an additional fee of £ 18.00 for late registration?) What does it means? Were married Jan.9,2010 til now April 9th 2010, and yet not registered our marriage, does it means we are late registration? Advise Pls.
    What is the mode of Payment also,if its send thru post? Any ideas or suggestions pls?Thank u.

It would be nice for me to send it thru post,if its possible. (do they required a personal appearance?)It makes me feel dizzy travelling as my belly getting bigger nowadays.

Anyway,thank you! Would be delighted to hear from u again.

God bless!

Kenarl

Hi Congratulations

You only have to pay the £18 for registering your Marriage at the embassy. NO, its not late registration for you. They only accept postal money order if you are applying thru post. Always include prepaid envelope with your application. No need for personal appearance.

Goodluck

Hiya!

I got this form "Report of Marriage" now.It says has a payment of £ 18.00 (if marriage was solemnized for more than a year prior to a filing of the Report of Marrige,there is an additional fee of £ 18.00 for late registration?) What does it means? Were married Jan.9,2010 til now April 9th 2010, and yet not registered our marriage, does it means we are late registration? Advise Pls.
    What is the mode of Payment also,if its send thru post? Any ideas or suggestions pls?Thank u.

It would be nice for me to send it thru post,if its possible. (do they required a personal appearance?)It makes me feel dizzy travelling as my belly getting bigger nowadays.

Anyway,thank you! Would be delighted to hear from u again.

God bless!

Kenarl
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    Hi Congratulations

You only have to pay the £18 for registering your Marriage at the embassy. NO, its not late registration for you. They only accept postal money order if you are applying thru post. Always include prepaid envelope with your application. No need for personal appearance.

Goodluck
    Thank you, Ann07!i feel relieved now.

Ok.We will do send that thru post as soon as we got back our FLR Documents.

How long will it take to get the FLR Visa results? i am not in hurry coz im preggy,not working at the moment.Im just curious. Any idea?

Cheers!

God is great!

Thank you, Ann07!i feel relieved now.

Ok.We will do send that thru post as soon as we got back our FLR Documents.

How long will it take to get the FLR Visa results? i am not in hurry coz im preggy,not working at the moment.Im just curious. Any idea?

Cheers!

God is great!
    My friend applied her flr last Feb 7..till now she is still waiting.

Nae worries Kenny

Aye, enjoy your pregnancy. You will have your little angel soon wondering making mess all over the place hehehehe...the joy of being parents...
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Quote Originally Posted by Ann07 View Post
    My friend applied her flr last Feb 7..till now she is still waiting.

Nae worries Kenny

Aye, enjoy your pregnancy. You will have your little angel soon wondering making mess all over the place hehehehe...the joy of being parents...
    Cheers, Ann07!

Were quite excited about that...

Ingat!

Thread Information