Thread: Just a Bad day!

Unhappy Just a Bad day!

..... Or what???......

Tired sleepy (11:00-11:15 pm) riding a bus from my second job carrying the salary money intended for my daughters tuition fee as i need to pay or else she wont get an exam and for the bills.... When a guy wearing a yellow shirt shouted... Holdap ito walang gagalaw.... i look outside the window were in front of Heritage Hotel... The other guy in red shirt proceed to the driver pointing gun on the side. The guy in yellow shirt grap my bag i refuse to let go of it as it is a hard earn money and vey much needed but he point a knife on my belly i beg to give me back the id's and other indentification but he didnt listen they ask us to sit on the bus floor as they went off along the Airport Road along Baclaran praying to God never leave my side..... Everything happens so fast with just a blink of an eye.... Im still at the state of shock.... I dont know how can i sleep.... we report this incident to the police while reporting im pinching myself hoping that its just a dream and when i wake up my hard earn money is safe.... but im not dreaming its for real...

I was happily talking to ChrisIrine on the fone prior to this incident as she is im Manila they got everything my ever loved celfone... i will miss my celfone alot... God is there with me and never leave my side he didnt let anything bad happen to me and the rest of the passengers, driver and conductor....

Im so glad i have TJ im my life he comfort me and make me realize that everything can be replacable....

Sorry everybody if im saying this here i just cant sleep....

M@@
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

So sorry to hear that,glad no one was hurt.

Yes im glad nobody is hurt...
    tiger tigress

♥♥♥♥Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage♥♥♥♥.

i thought my day was bad

well you did everything correctly cuz you're still alive.. the money was hard earned - but at least nobody got hurt

Am sorry to hear that from you Ma, but im glad you home safe. Don't travel late at night next time
    Scot ===>

"The world is all about diversity. I am different and you are different."

Buy a gun, and if you see them again ....better still..starp a machette to your back, they'll avoid you like a prossy with crabs

Don't worry about the money, I'll have Rob send his wages to you
    Keith - Administrator

So sorry to hear that Mrs Maa but at least u did not get hurt. Ingat na lang.
    Faith makes all things possible.
    makes them easy.

Hi Jing....

Hope your OK now....
    the thing is nothing happen to u badly....don't worry about the money,
    Sometimes it happen for some reason

Yes thats what TJ says im safe thats the most important part....
    Yes Mr. Admin i will shoot them next time i see them.... if i have a gun and if i can still remember them...
    tiger tigress

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisirene View Post
    Hi Jing....

Hope your OK now....
    the thing is nothing happen to u badly....don't worry about the money,
    Sometimes it happen for some reason

Life must go on my dear friend Chris Irene..... still hunts me as i go to sleep tho....
    tiger tigress

Newbie (Restricted Access)
    Quote Originally Posted by tiger@tigress View Post
    Life must go on my dear friend Chris Irene..... still hunts me as i go to sleep tho....
    a week ago we went there also w/my sis ... marami po talagang "Loko" sa lugar na yun most specially at night thats why we didnt put out pur money on our pocket besides we keep it in our under wear to keep it safe (sorry if it is censored sir) i am sharing my idea to ate m@@ kasi i encounter lots of that incident in my life be safe always ate .... anyway taga saan po kayo sa manila

Lyn

i mean we didnt put our money in pocket hehehe sorry na double type po

Sorry to hear the bad incidents maa but important thing is your okey!

Quote Originally Posted by subicgirl14324 View Post
    a week ago we went there also w/my sis ... marami po talagang "Loko" sa lugar na yun most specially at night thats why we didnt put out pur money on our pocket besides we keep it in our under wear to keep it safe (sorry if it is censored sir) i am sharing my idea to ate m@@ kasi i encounter lots of that incident in my life be safe always ate .... anyway taga saan po kayo sa manila

Lyn
    Yes Subicgurl im glad nothing happen to me it hunts in my sleep tho.... as i close my eyes Its very scary when the guys pointed me the knife (balisong) i prayed hard to God to keep me safe as TJ needs me.... .....

I live 10mins away from Ninoy International Airport... lafit lang ano...?
    tiger tigress

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Daddy View Post
    Sorry to hear the bad incidents maa but important thing is your okey!
    Yes your right Mrs. Daddy.....
    tiger tigress

Banned
    Sorry to hear about your bad experience Maa, whats important is that you are safe and well.
    Elsa and I are thinking of moving to the Philippines sometime in the future, and for sure Manila won't be on our list of possible places to buy property!
    Take care

Yes Subicgurl im glad nothing happen to me it hunts in my sleep tho.... as i close my eyes Its very scary when the guys pointed me the knife (balisong) i prayed hard to God to keep me safe as TJ needs me.... .....

I live 10mins away from Ninoy International Airport... lafit lang ano...?
    hey ate i live in bicutan...are u familiar to that place .... we just ride a jeepney near in heritage hotel last time we visit dau pampanga .... and while we're walking one guy do this to us ....( psssssstttt ) and he is smoking that time ... and for sure he wanna do something's bad for us or maybe holdap also like to wat happened to you.....and thanks god we home safe ....

regards

Lyn

Always carry in your handbag.....a gun, CS spray, two knives, crowbar, frozen peas, an ambulance, and the SAS.....I do
    Keith - Administrator

my wives aunt has been robbed twice in Laguna while traveling in jeepneys, one time a guy pulled a kinfe on her while she had my step daughter with her ,who was only 3 yrs old at the time..

pitty i wasnt there, threating a lady in her late 40's who cannot defend herself, well next time i go, i be wearing my steel toe-capped boots, being 6ft 2, and 16 stone, they not look pretty when iam finished....

Quote Originally Posted by subicgirl14324 View Post
    hey ate i live in bicutan...are u familiar to that place .... we just ride a jeepney near in heritage hotel last time we visit dau pampanga .... and while we're walking one guy do this to us ....( psssssstttt ) and he is smoking that time ... and for sure he wanna do something's bad for us or maybe holdap also like to wat happened to you.....and thanks god we home safe ....

regards

Lyn
    Yes it is scary here i am working my self to death with jus a blink of an eye everything will disapear... still hunts me in my sleep i had a diffrent bad dreams after the incident... Yes Lyn im familiar in Bicutan where are u in Bicutan... I grew up in Paranaque...

Quote Originally Posted by Win2Win View Post
    Always carry in your handbag.....a gun, CS spray, two knives, crowbar, frozen peas, an ambulance, and the SAS.....I do
    Mr. boss Admin i will look like im off to combat....

Quote Originally Posted by joebloggs View Post
    my wives aunt has been robbed twice in Laguna while traveling in jeepneys, one time a guy pulled a kinfe on her while she had my step daughter with her ,who was only 3 yrs old at the time..
    pitty i wasnt there, threating a lady in her late 40's who cannot defend herself, well next time i go, i be wearing my steel toe-capped boots, being 6ft 2, and 16 stone, they not look pretty when iam finished....

Yeah they can only do that to helpless woman like us..... i used to have spray in my bag i guess i will buy that again....
    tiger tigress

Don't bring any weapons, spray, etc to the UK, you are not allowed to protect yourself.

In fact if you find burgulars in your home, you have to make them a cup of tea, order them a taxe, pay in advance, and help them carry 'your' stuff to the taxi
    Keith - Administrator

Don't bring any weapons, spray, etc to the UK, you are not allowed to protect yourself.

In fact if you find burgulars in your home, you have to make them a cup of tea, order them a taxe, pay in advance, and help them carry 'your' stuff to the taxi
    but here in phils...we can use that for our self defense ... lots of gang prat in our place specially in manila diba ate m@@? i put tear gas inside my bag b4 hehehe....why dont u use that ate?

im from lower bicutan

HI

Yes it is scary here i am working my self to death with jus a blink of an eye everything will disapear... still hunts me in my sleep i had a diffrent bad dreams after the incident... Yes Lyn im familiar in Bicutan where are u in Bicutan... I grew up in Paranaque...

Mr. boss Admin i will look like im off to combat....

Yeah they can only do that to helpless woman like us..... i used to have spray in my bag i guess i will buy that again....

Hello there...

Just to say kamusta sa inyng lahat .... hey scot where are u hiding at

"You don't have to be a certain age to fall in love;
    although you've maybe been told you're to young.
    For those who tell you that,
    that don't know what is.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by misscarie View Post
    Hello there...
    Am hiding on a blanket right now,freezing
    Scot ===>

Quote Originally Posted by misscarie View Post
    Hello there...

Hello Misscarie...
    tiger tigress

Quote Originally Posted by scotsfiancee View Post
    Wouldn't it be warmer under it....with hubby?
    Keith - Administrator

chicken feet!

Quote Originally Posted by scotsfiancee View Post
    oo sabi ni simon talagang malamig diyan very sunny dito sa atin ngayon and ang iniiiit

do you miz to eat a chicken feet bbq ha that's wat im trying to post here eh waaaaaaaaaa tanga

"You don't have to be a certain age to fall in love;
    although you've maybe been told you're to young.
    For those who tell you that,
    that don't know what is.
    "

Wouldn't it be warmer under it....with hubby?
    No chance
    Scot ===>

Thread Information